Crush X Reader ≡ Watching favorites

Uhh, Let's just say, hm.. You like Pewds, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye etc ( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ 

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #36

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You groaned as you heard the phone ringing, you moved and moved to reach your side drawer, but you fell. "Ow..." You groaned in pain and picked up the phone.

"Yes? Who is this?"

"AH! (First name)! Finally you picked up!"

"Wha? What do you mean (Crush's name)?" You opened an eye since it was your crush is speaking,

"I already called you like 5 times! Jeez your still sleeping?" 

"Uhh? N-No?" You lied

"You're really bad at lying (First name)"

"Me? pfff! I was like super 1st in lying!"

"You can't fool me though,"

"FINE! Now, boy, what'd you want?" You groaned

"Hmm? Maybe you wanna hang out and watch PewDiePie or Markiplier or Jackseptieye or CinnamonToastKen or" You smiled when you heard your favorite youtubers (Sorry if you don't like them)...

"Yeah yeah, I get it! In the afternoon! I'll go there!"

"GREAT! They have a bunch of posted videos! Well see ya!" He hung up.

You placed the phone down and drifted to sleep. Again.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You opened your eyes and it's almost afternoon. You had your Brunch and brushed and put on your jean and (Fav. color) hoodie with matching (Fav. Color) sneakers and going to (crush's name)'s house, which isn't far from you house.

"(First name)! I was wondering your not going to attend!" He smiled, 

"Why wouldn't I?" You smirked and went upstairs to see the TV, food, pillows, blankets. 

"After you m'lady" He acted as a gentleman and giggled, "First?" He asked as he search through the computer. 

"Hmm? Just search funny moments" 

"GOT IT!" He gave you a thumbs up and dashed beside you.

...

"HAHAHAHAHA JEEZ! This is so funny!" You laughed and wiping your tears of joy.

"I know right, there's more funnier than this, haven't you heard 'Skate 3'?" 

"Nope, but I wanna! Play it (Crush's name), PLAY IT!" You jumped like a child as he laughed

"They see me rollin' they hatin'" (is it right?) It plays

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" You didn't noticed that (Crush's name) was watching you laugh the entire time, weird but cool.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Hmm, let's try. A horror one." You grinned

"Oh really? Maybe your just gonna run away, eh?" He challenged

"Ohh, really now (Crush's name)" You poked his nose and went to the bathroom. "Better loose the water before everything~" You called out as he laughed

"It's startin'!" He called out as you run beside him,. Almost tackling him.

Then the lady kept grabbing Pewd's foot. "EEEEK!" You yelled almost bursting (Crush's name)'s ears, but he'll endure it for you.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It ended so quickly as you panted from the jumpscares. "That. Is. AWESOME!" You laughed as he kept stuffing popcorns.

"(First name) look!" He called out, as you planted your eyes on the screen

"Shit!" You screamed as a lady showed up and hugged (Crush's name) like your life depends on it.

"Shhh... It's alright, I'm here."

"Thanks," You smiled as you both kept staring.

"Oh yeah, (First name)?" 

"What?" You whined

"I win!" 

"Huh?!"

"I win 'cuz you got scared~ You got scared~ You got scared~" He danced around his room. As you pouted. "And now I'll be needing the prize~!" He cheered

"What prize?"

"You." He cupped your cheeks and kissed you, you kissed back passionately.

"Hey brother, what are yo---- HOLY MACARONI!" His sister fainted as you both laughed, (Crush's name) carried her to her bed and went back to you.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You woke up and saw (crush's name) beside you... You smiled ..

But a thing came up to your mind...

"SHIT."

"Wat?! What is it?!" He woke up

"D-d-d-did you d-do somet-thing to m-m-me...?!" you shivered.

"Huh? No way!!" He blushed, "YOUR TOO SUSPICIOUS"

Then you guys fight in his room.

And that, everyone, is a happy couple ^__^