Yandere!Crush X Reader ≡ My princess

One-Shot: #18

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You couldn't face him.

Knees were shaking, making you stumble a bit for every step. Your cold and nervous (Eye color) orbs scanned him around the room.

His sly smile sends shiver down your spine. How could anyone be that handsome? And once his pair of eyes met yours, it seems like the world has ended.

*gulp*

Again, his smile widens, as if you were his territory.

"... I guess I'll be dead soon." You mumbled, but still you weren't sure.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Hurriedly sprinting out of the class, you ran past students and made your way towards your locker, shoving the books that weren't needed this weekend.

"Going somewhere, (Last name)?"

You froze.

"Uhhh? Yeah." Casually replying, you avoided his string gaze.

"My, are you avoiding me?"

"N-No."

"Then why don't you look at me?"

You can't help but hesitate. You knew somethings bad if you did obey him.

"That explains it..." You heard him mutter, "I guess there's no choice, is it?"

"What do you—"

Everything is blacken.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

'Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Hickory dickory dock. The mouse ran up the clock. The clock strikes 12, the mouse fell down. Hickory dickory dock.'

Fluttering your eyes open, you felt the gushing pain on your head. Trying your best to remember something as your eye brows were crunched together due to the pain.

Darkness was everywhere, the eerie feeling that you would feel in every horror or murder movies. And, it became true. To your side of story.

So that's when you noticed it.

It's the butterfly effect that everyone is talking about.

Whether you move or stay still.

You didn't know what to do. Your heart beat fastens every second as you think.

Again, your felt your head pang. Memories flushed over making your sweet and terrified (Eye color) orbs widens in shock.

"Are you awake, my princess?"

You didn't reply. Instead, fear took over you.

"It's better to talk, princess. Instead to lying."

Again, you didn't reply.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, how pesky you are (First name)."

After hearing a click somewhere being the room, your eyes closed as the sudden light attracts your eye.

So when you fully regained your eyesight.

"What the..."

Knives, sledgehammers, axes, chains, and other torture weapons that you could ever see at this chamber.

It seems as people died here before just by seeing the blood splattered on the wooden walls.

The smell was disgusting.

Like rotten blood and inhuman parts.

"Are you enjoying the sight of my beautiful bedroom, my princess?" (Crush's name) smirked.

"... B-Bedroom? Princess? Shut it." You growled.

"Oh~ Feisty, I like it." He shook his head, roughly holding your chin, "You're my only princess, (First name). The other people I killed here are disgusting. You make an exception..."

"What on earth... A-Are you saying. T-Tch."

"What I'm saying is; You're my collection."

He pressed his lips to yours roughly as you felt him mumble, 'It's gonna be okay.'

Suddenly, a sharp tool was piercing through your chest. The immense pain was inhuman. Tears were clouding your beautiful eyes.

"Shh, I'll make this quick."

"..."

"See you in the morning, my princess."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"A girl, was found missing on (MM/DD/YY), she assumed to be (First name) (Last name) as her parents concluded her missing on the school. We tried interviewing all the students, but they didn't seem to be speaking. Investigators arrived as said whether the students were "Hiding something or Too shocked to speak". We'll soon investigate further to this case."