Crush X Reader ≡ Listen

Requested by: _2pCanada_
▶ One-Shot: #16

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Why can't you just listen to me once, (Crush's name)?! Stop being persistent! It's annoying, really!" You stomped over to (Crush's name), and grabbed the collar of his shirt,

"What the hell, (First name)?! Leave me alone!" (Crush's name) growled and pushed you away.

The thing is, (Crush's name) was currently on a bar, with some random girls with a very lewd dressings. Ew.

"Whose that? Your mom?"

"Ew, she's too simple. That's disgusting."

"Get away, old hag!!"

The lewd girls rolled their eyes at your outfit. Making you a little annoyed. "See, (First name)? Just get lost. I don't wanna see your face again."

Critical hit.

Damn that hurts.

To be specific, you and (Crush's name) has been officially boyfriends and girlfriends, and fights are a bit more common to the both of you.

"Well... You'll regret it when you said that." You shrugged and went back to your house while crying non-stop.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Baby, I'm home!" Upon hearing his voice, you grew confused.

"The heck are you doing here?"

"Huh? This is my home after all? What happened to you, baby-"

"I'm enough of this shit, (Crush's name). You went to a fucking bar last night and told me something..." Tears began to spill from the corner of your eye, "I don't wanna see your face again."

"So... that's what the girls kept on saying..." He mumbled, "I'm sorry, (First name), I'm a screwed up boyfriend... I don't know how to handle this."

"Well look here buddy." You pulled him close,and whispered to his ear, "It's too late, bud. I may have lost someone who doesn't love me, but you just lost someone who loves you dearly~"

You smiled and left.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Added a small part of quote there ↖(^▽^)↗ And yeah, it's uhmm... Bad End, I think? Mehh, who knows? *-*

~ Relodia

→ [Edited]