I'm about to ask him, what's wrong. But moving closer to me, he ends the angelic song with, "That you make me strong?"

I make him strong?

What the hell?

I'm so fucking confused. 

"I don't understand?" My eyes glance into his emerald green ones, "Mr Styles, how can I make you strong?"

"It's just a song I was working on," He chuckles and makes the air become hot and thick, "Sorry just wanted to sing it to someone," Again he leans closer until his forehead is touching mine. "I know you feel something, I can see it in your eyes." 

Get closer to him, Billy's words echo in my mind. 

"I-I don't know what you're-"

"Shut up and let me kiss you, then tell me you feel nothing." His eyes flicker to my lips then back up to my eyes. 

I want to shake my head but instead, I nod.

Mr Styles removes one hand from my side and behind the back of my neck. He leans in and when his lips are inches from mine, he traps his bottom lip between his teeth then releases it and the distant between us is demolished as his lips make contact with mine.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach and my lips tingle, it feels as if I'm under some type of spell.

He kisses me slowly and full of passion. Giving in, I respond to his moving lips and openly kiss him back. My arms finding their way around his neck, and his move on my waist. He deepens the kiss by slipping his tongue inside my mouth.

Fuck, this is so hot! Where did he learn to kiss like this?

A moan escapes my throat as Mr Styles tells me to, "Jump,"

Obeying him, I jump onto his waist and wrap my legs around him. He breaks our kiss and begins to leave small, yet, very effective kisses, along my jawline, moving down to my neck.

I hadn't even noticed, him walking, it's not until I feel the mattress against my naked back, that I realise he's laid me down and is now fully on top of me. 

I open my legs to make both of us comfier. Mr Styles presses his groin against mine, the contact ignites something deep inside of me and causes me to want more friction. 

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," He whispers against the skin of my lower neck, "Tell me, Joe, do you feel it now?"

"Sir I-"

"Shit, I told you before not to call me Sir," His hands move downwards until they reach my PJ bottoms, "I shouldn't-We shouldn't be doing this, but-" I groan when he slips his hand beneath my material, "I can't help myself, and for some reason I feel like we've done this before."

Moving my legs further apart I almost cry as his fingers brush over my most sensitive part, "Harry, oh fuck," I moan out, feeling his large fingers come into contact with my entrance. 

But before the scene has a chance to get any further, someone walks in.

"Oh my-" 

Mr Styles is quick to jump off me and stands at the end of the bed. "Niall? What the hell are you doing?"

"I should be asking that question,"

"I'm a little busy, come back later." Mr Styles responds and turns to face me. "Joe and I were just having a little chat."

Niall laughs, "Oh, is that what we call it these days? Look, mate, I didn't employ her so you can fucking screw her brains out, I employed her to help you."