Dining with Style(s).

Extra long chapter, cuz I haven't updated for awhile. (My son has been sick)

..Smut warning..

You're welcome :P

.

adulation:(noun)

excessive admiration or praise. "he found it difficult to cope with the adulation of the fans." -synonyms: hero-worship, worship, admiration, admiring, high regard, respect, lionization, lionizing, idolization, idolizing, veneration, awe, devotion, adoration, exaltation, honour, homage, glorification, glory, praise, praising, commendation, flattery, applause; blandishments, compliments, tributes, accolades, plaudits, eulogies, pats on the back; rare laudation, eulogiums, magnification, magnifying. "he is remarkably unspoilt by all the adulation he has received."

.

"I found a place so safe, not a single tear, the first time in my life and now it's so clear. Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here, it's so strong and now I let myself be sincere. I wouldn't change a thing about it, this is the best feeling."

Song - Innocence

Artist - Avril Lavigne

.

  "You can tie me up in chains, you can throw away the key, but there's no trapped doors I'm not gonna leave. You're the truth I can't explain, you're the only one I see.

Song - Illusion

Artist - One Direction 

.

Harry

We arrived at my house an hour ago.

Joe said she wanted a shower, but she's been in there for a while now and the shower still hasn't turned on.

I'm feeling concerned. 

I worry a lot about her, mostly because she doesn't talk much about the pregnancy or the fact her family are back in Australia. 

Joe's been distant these last few days.

Slowly, and quietly I turn the bathroom door handle, it opens silently. My eyes land on my girlfriend, she stands in front of the mirror, holding onto the sink for support.

It isn't till I notice she's naked and has puffy red eyes, tears stained cheeks. I hurry over to her and wrap my arms around her waist. 

With my chest pressed against her bare back, I ask, "Joe? Baby, what's wrong?" She shakes her head, biting her bottom lip. "Talk to me? What's wr-"

"Do you still love me?"

I furrow my brows at her question, I'm surprised she asked it. "Joe, of course, I do, why-"

"Harry, I'm so broken, my mind is broken, my body is broken. How could anyone love someone who looks like this?" She gestures to her bruises covering her skin and her broken leg. "Look at me!" She screams.

"I am looking at you," I whisper. I move her hair to the side and leave wet, sloppy kisses from her right shoulder across her back and to her left shoulder. I rest my chin gently on her shoulder. "Do you know what I see?" 

She looks at me through the mirror. "A broken pregnant woman?"

"No, I see my amazing, incredibly beautiful pregnant girlfriend," My hands snake around her lower stomach, over her butterfly tattoo. "You look so beautiful Joe, even with these injuries. Let me show you how much I love you," I kiss her neck, gently sucking on her skin.