Compassionate.

A/N

Omg, 

I accidentally deleted the whole chapter, it made me angry.

I had to rewrite it. 

It would mean the world to me if you could vote and comment.

.

adjective:(adjective)

showing or exercising mercy. "William did not believe in being merciful to those who fought against him." -synonyms: forgiving, compassionate, gracious, lenient, clement, pitying, forbearing, humane, mild, soft-hearted, tender-hearted, kind, kindly, sympathetic; patient, humanitarian, liberal, easy-going, permissive, tolerant, indulgent, generous, magnanimous, beneficent, benign, benignant, benevolent. "she pleads for Titus to be merciful and spare her son."

.

"Boy, you're my lucky star. I wanna walk on your wavelength, and be there when you vibrate.
For you, I risk it all." 

Song - E.T

Artist - Katy Perry

.

Joe

"I'm taking you home to see your mother."

I part my lips to say something, but nothing comes out, it's like I lost the ability to speak. 

So, instead, I climb onto his lap, and wrap my arms around his neck, I pull his head down; connecting our lips.

Ignoring the pain from my ribs, I deepen the kiss by forcing my tongue inside of his mouth this causes him to groan. His hands held my hips but one dips beneath the material of my panties, it's my turn to moan as he inserts a finger inside me.

"Harry," I gasp, pulling away from him. He proceeds to kiss my neck while his finger works magic in my body. I gasp again when he inserts another finger, his fingers curl while they thrust in and out. "Oh my god," 

"Come for me babygirl," He whispers against my neck, sucking the skin. It doesn't take long for my walls to tighten and pleasure rips through me. "That's it, Joe, let go."

And I do.

I'm seeing fucking stars, I didn't even notice Harry had removed his fingers from me and I was being carried towards a door at the back of the seated area. 

"Harry-"

"Shhh, I'm gonna to fuck that tight little pu-"

"Mr Styles, Ms Hemmings, the Pilot has instructed me to let you know, we're about to take off." I look over Harry's shoulder to see a young air hostess standing near at an opened door that looks like it leads to the crew's cabin. "Please take a seat."

Harry huffs. "Alright thank you," he tells the woman, I can't help but wonder if she saw him fingering me. "I'm still going to fuck you," He whispers.

"Harry!" I chuckle.

.

Thirty minutes into the flight and Harry is softly snoring on the chair next to me, his head is resting against my right shoulder. 

I take this moment to take in Harry's features, his hair has grown a lot since we first started dating, it's still short but long enough for me to tug. His dimples are visible if you look close enough.