Take it all the way.

desirable:(adjective)

wished for as being an attractive, useful, or necessary course of action. "it is desirable to check that nothing has been forgotten." -synonyms: advantageous, advisable, wise, sensible, prudent, recommendable; helpful, useful, beneficial, worthwhile, profitable, preferable, expedient, in everyone's interests. "it is desirable that they should meet and get to know each other." -antonyms: disadvantageous

.

"You know you know you know I'm crazy, I just wanna be your baby. You can fuck me, you can play me, you can love and you can hate me.

Song - Bad Girl

Artist - Avril Lavigne

.

...Smut warning...

Harry

Joe is still the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on, regardless of her injuries. I don't get why she can think any differently. In my eyes, she will always be beautiful no matter what.

I can't wait to marry this woman and seeing our babies for the first time.

My hands trace the outline of her curves, I can feel the effect I have on her, and that turns me on even more. 

I love how her body always reacts to my touch. 

I kicked our clothing to the side so that I can stand flush against her naked body and between her open legs. I didn't expect things to get heated so quickly, not that I'm complaining. 

This is never just sex for me, when I'm with Joe it's always making love.

Fuck, that sounds so cheesy but it's true.

I bring my hand over her heat, dipping a finger past her folds. "Fuck, you're so wet," A grunt leaves my lips as I push my finger inside of her. 

Joe moans, her head falling back and she grips the edges of the sink. 

Her face suddenly shows discomfort,  and I notice she winches. "H-Harry, I-I can't do it like this," She stutters, her blue eyes glancing at her cast. "It feels so uncomfortable,"

I remove my finger from her and bring it up to my mouth, sucking it dry. "You don't have to sit there baby," I grip her hips and gently pull her off. "Can you put any weight on it?" I ask, referring to her leg.

"I-I think so," She holds onto me as her feet touch the tiles covering the bathroom floor. "Only a little bit, why Harry?"

"Turn around for me," She does as I asked and turns on her heel. "Good girl, now bend over." Again Joe does what I have asked, she grips the edge of the sink and points her butt out towards me. I grip her hips then slide one arm underneath to support her. "If you get sore, tell me okay?"

"Okay," She response as I line myself up with her entrance. "Did you l-lock the door?"

"Yeah, I would never allow anyone to walk in on us and besides this area is off-limits for the crew," I explain, teasing her by sliding my tip over her entrance a few times and collect her moisture. "Always ready for me baby,"

"Harry, no teasing, please, I-" Her voice is cut off when I buckle my hips forward causing me to slide easily and effortlessly all the way into her, then pull almost all the way and repeat it. "Oh my god," She moans out as a set a slow rhythm.