Loving Someone.

ardour:(noun)

great enthusiasm or passion. "the rebuff did little to dampen his ardour." -synonyms: passion, avidity, fervour, zeal, wholeheartedness, eagerness, vehemence, intensity, fierceness, zest, gusto, energy, animation, fire, fieriness, emotion, emotionalism, feeling, hot-bloodedness; earnestness, sincerity; enthusiasm, keenness, dedication, devotion, assiduity, readiness; archaic empressement. "she was unaccustomed to being kissed with such ardour."

.

"So madly desperate deeply, I will live for you completely. Can I have this moment forever?"

Song: What I Believe

Artist: Skillet

.

...Small smut warning...

Joe

I'm dreaming, right?

Okay, maybe it's not a dream. 

Harry props himself up on his elbow, eyes staring into mine. 

We both have fallen into silence and it's killing me. Maybe Harry didn't mean it or thinks I didn't mean it because I fucking did. I love him with everything I have.

Unable to stand the silence any longer, I push myself off the sofa but I feel Harry grip my wrist pulling me down onto his lap.

"I love you, Joe," He repeats his earlier words. I straddle his lap, my hands on his shoulders. "I love you," Harry whispers and reaches up to touch my cheek.

I lean into his hand. Closing my eyes briefly before reopening them, "And I love you, Harry,"

A smile spreads out across his face, dimples showing and his eyes shining. "Say it again,"

"I love you," I can't help the giggle from bursting out of my mouth. "Harry Styles, I love you so fucking much," His hands move to my hips while mine remains on his shoulders. 

Although we're both still completely naked, I lean in and press my lips to his. The second my lips come into contact with his plump ones, Harry's grip on my hips tighten and he groans into my mouth. 

He pulls away from me all too soon, leaning his forehead against mine he says, "Joe, you don't know what you're doing to me."

"Actually, I do." A smirk creeps on my face, I roll my hips against his hardening length. It presses against my thigh, as I rock against it. "I can feel what-"

"Fuck, Joe, stop or I'm going to have to fuck you aga-" He pauses for a split second. "-Hmm, I like the sound of making love with you better,"

I chuckle, "I have to agree with you there Mr Styles."

"Back to last name basis are we? And here I thought you love me." He cheekily says, moving beneath me, causing his length to brush across my wet entrance. "Oh, I'm so terribly sorry did I do that?"

Fucking bastard.

Heat rushes to my cheeks, I jump off his lap stating, "I think I'm going to take a-" 

"Where do you think you're going?" He grips both my wrists, now standing behind me. My back is pressed against his bare chest. Harry moves my hair to the side exposing my neck to his lips, which instantly attack it. "I'm not finished with you."

Fuck me sideways, this is so hot!

Maybe it's just me but the temperature does seem to have sky-rocketed.