Painful.

Unedited ignore errors.... Don't bite me, please?

.

trepidation;(noun)

a feeling of fear or anxiety about something that may happen. "the men set off in fear and trepidation." -synonyms: fear, apprehension, dread, fearfulness, apprehensiveness, agitation, anxiety, worry, nervousness, tension, misgivings, unease, uneasiness, foreboding, disquiet, disquietude, perturbation, discomposure, dismay, consternation, alarm, panic, trembling, jumpiness; nerviness; informal butterflies, jitteriness, the jitters, a cold sweat, a blue funk, the heebie-jeebies, the willies, the shakes, the yips, the jim-jams, collywobbles, cold feet; informal the (screaming) abdabs/habdabs; rhyming slangJoe Blakes. "he sat in the waiting room, full of trepidation."

.

"I know some people search the world to find something like what we have. I know people will try to divide something so real."  

Song - No One

Artist - Charice

.

 "We made these memories for ourselves, where our eyes are never closing. Hearts were never broken and time's forever frozen still.

Song - Photograph

Artist - Ed Sheeran

.

Harry

Gemma wraps her arms around me and pats my back saying, "I'll find him, Harry, even if it takes me days, I'll find him."

The one thing I've learnt from Gemma in the last two months is that she never gives up. 

"Thanks, Gem." 

She releases me with a smile, "Go get the girl you love."

I don't have to be told twice. 

After Gemma and I parted ways, I had my driver take me to Joe's house. The clouds broke above London, creating curtains of rain that fell on the city; soaking it. 

I don't want to lose Joe.

I'd love her for infinity.

I'd do anything for her.

She's the light that guides me through the dark times.

I didn't expect to fall head over heels for her, and I certainly didn't expect for her to steal my heart. But she has, even if Joe ends up breaking my heart it'll still be hers. 

I haven't seen Joe for two months, she wanted space so I gave it to her. Sure there were times when I almost dialled her number, I had to physically stop myself from doing it. I had to try to get my mind off the girl I love. I mostly focused on my five companies here in London.

But when Joe rung me she sounded so upset on the phone but wouldn't say what was wrong. 

"Mr Styles we're almost there," My driver informs me. 

I had asked my driver, Damian, to drop me off just down the street from Joe's house. As requested, Damian pulled over to the gutter and stopped the car.

"We're here, sir do you want me to wait?"

I nodded watching him climbing out of the car and walked around to my door, opening it for me. "Thank you, Damian, I shouldn't be long."

Once outside of the car, I inhaled a large amount of air before walking away from Damian and towards the woman I love. The rain was falling gently from the sky, it wasn't a soaking rain, but still enough to dampen everything. 

I was walking on the opposite side of Joe's house, I had only made it a few feet when I hear, "Harry!" My head snapped to the other side of the road. Joe.

Even from a distance, I could see her eyes were blood shocked and her hair slightly wet but she still looked as beautiful as ever. "Harry!" She repeated waving at me.

I waved back, she stepped off the sidewalk and onto the road then, the unthinkable happened. 

I only saw the car at the last second, a set of lights coming towards us. Joe was now fully on the road, her eyes locked with mine.  She didn't see the car, she was too focused on me.

"Joe!" I screamed moving my legs fast, I broke out into a sprint. "Joe! Look out!" 

I could only watch her head snap to the direction of the car. 

Brakes squealed and Joe screamed. 

But then, the driver put his or her foot down causing the cars speed to increase. Within seconds, Joe's body made contact with the car. Her body hit the hood, bouncing up onto it before being flung to the side like a doll. 

My mouth went dry, my eyes widened and my heart was beating rapidly in my chest. "Joe!" I turned to look at the driver, it was a woman. When the car failed to stop, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me to my fallen lover. 

I cursed myself for not getting to her in time, I cursed my legs for not moving fast enough and I cursed my brain for not noticing the car in time. 

My eyes landed on Joe's twisted and broken body, she laid motionless in the gutter, her eyes shut, blood oozing out of different wounds. I knelt beside her, gently taking her bloody body in my arms.

"Joe," I cried, rocking her, soothing her with kisses to her forehead. "Joe, please don't leave me."

It was as like she heard my pleads, I gasped upon seeing her eyes flutter open. "H-H-Harry?" She stuttered, taking sharp breaths. "E-every-t-thing h-hurts," Her eyes closed for a brief moment.

Although it was just seconds before she reopened them, I thought I lost her. 

"Joe," I breathed out, kissing her forehead again. "Joe, I'm here, I've got you, you're going to be okay just hold on for me?"

I didn't know I was crying until Joe's eyes followed the first tear falling down my cheek, and with one of her shaky hands, she reached up and using her thumb she removed the tear. "H-Harry, I-I-" 

"Shh," I hushed her, I felt warm liquid on my shirt from where her head was resting against my chest. "Shh, don't try to speak,"

I knew Damian had rung an ambulance because I could see him talking on the phone, his eyes never leaving us.

"H-Harry, I-I'm so s-sorry," Joe stuttered, her voice strained and weak. 

Seeing her like this is devastating, although I hold so much power in London I feel powerless at the moment. 

Joe suddenly releases a hoarse cough, blood drips down her chin. She coughs again and again, with each cough more of the red metallic liquid escapes her mouth. Her breathing is becoming swallow, I can feel her heart beat slowing down. 

"Joe, hold on baby, please don't leave me." I'm crying now, tears running down my cheeks and drip onto her face.

She opens her eyes and looks into my eyes, she smiles then her eyes close.

"No, no, no, no! Joe!" 

.

A/N

*cries* I typed this in the middle of the mall, I cried and got weird looks.

-

Don't forget to check out my new Romance book (on my profile) 3 chapters are already up.