Part 21

Asriel burst out laughing. "Y-You're G?" He managed out. "And here I thought that you would look more intimidating."

G smirked. "So, you would prefer I look like this?"

He stepped back and in a whirlwind of flames, took the form from the campfire. The girls screamed as Asriel bleated in fright.

"I take it back! Stick to the biker look, it suits you!" He screeched in fear.

The flames went out, leaving G standing there with a pleased smirk. In silence, he pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it with a gold flame.

He gestured for Frisk to come forward. The girl did, pulling the belt out of her pocket.

G lit up at seeing the belt. He reached out, growling in frustration when Frisk pulled away. "Wait. We aren't done." She said.

"I believe we are done."

"No, we aren't." Frisk said, holding the buttercups studded belt close. "You will give me my dad and then I'll give you the belt."

Chara gulped.

G snarled, the garden growing dark. All the plants shriveled, wilting, and died. A golden flame sparked in his left eyesocket.

And Frisk realized that her idea had been a very bad one.

"YOU DARE TO BARGAIN WITH ME, DAUGHTER OF LIFE?"

He snapped his fingers. Frisk gasped as a gold aura surrounded her and yanked her forward.

"YOU ARE FAR FROM THE SAFETY OF YOUR MOTHER. HERE, YOU ARE IN MY POWER. HERE, I CAN MAKE YOU BEND TO MY WILL."

Frisk yelped as her body slammed into his. G buried a hand in her hair and kissed her. It was not gentle, or kind. It was forced and cruel and harsh.

When he pulled away, Frisk was sure her lips were bruised. The light returned to the garden, although the plants stayed dead.

"And you will give me the belt or say goodbye to your father!" G yelled, pulling a soul container out of somewhere and dashed it on the ground.

The upside down heart pulsed silently as dust started to swirl. When the dust faded away, Asgore gasped.

"Dad!" Frisk screamed, running to him. The belt was dropped to the ground.

G picked it up with a victorious smile.

Underworldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें