Part 2

Chara yanked Frisk out of the museum, ignoring her friend's questions.

"Look, keep a low profile. Just keep walking." Chara ordered.

"She turned into a zombie! What's going on?"

"Keep walking! Don't look at anyone, don't talk to anyone, just keep walking!" Chara said.

The two managed to make it to the Dreemurr's, surprising Asgore. "Frisk needs to go." Chara ordered.

-_-

Soon, the three were in the car.

"I didn't even do anything. She just...came at me." Frisk mumbled. She sat in the passenger seat.

"I know." Asgore said. Chara ignored the two, looking over a map.

"Where are you taking me? What is this camp?"

"Its a place for special people." Asgore said. "I know that you think you're going crazy, but this about your mother."

Frisk gulped.

"When I first met her, she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen."

"Most of them are." Chara said, pulling out her phone.

"We were so happy together and when you came along, it was perfect." Asgore said. His smile was sad, his eyes full of memory. "But she left."

"So, she did abandon us." Frisk sighed. Her mother had always been a subject quietly walked around, never spoken about. All she really knew was that the two had met in public gardens, they were dating when she was born, and her mother had left.

"No, honey, she was forced to leave. She loved you Frisk."

"Asgore, WATCH OUT!" Chara screamed suddenly. There was the sound of twisting metal and glass shattering as the cow landed on the car. "Get out! Get out!" The red head yelled, smashing the window with her elbow.

Frisk hurried out, Asgore after her. Her eyes widened when she saw the dog.

This dog was gigantic, dressed in armor. Its eyes glowed red as it ran through the pasture. "Oh lord." Frisk whispered.

Then Chara grabbed her hand and they ran.