Part 16

The map was shimmering with the next location when Asriel unfolded it.

MTT HOTEL AND CASINO

"Oh great." Chara growled. "This guy."

"God of drama and fame." Asriel explained. Frisk nodded as he continued. "On another quest, Chara managed to piss Mettaton off. Their hatred is mutual."

"Let's go and get this done." Chara said, starting to walk.

-_-

The three stepped inside MTT and stared. "Woah!" Frisk gasped.

It was huge, filled with people gambling and partying. "How are we going to find one pearl in this?" Frisk asked.

"Hello!"

The three turned. A purple cat with black hair smiled at them. "Welcome to the MTT Hotel and Casino. Here is your penthouse key."

Frisk stared at the key dropped into her hand. "But we-"

"Everything has been arranged. Hope you have a lovely day!"

Then the cat was gone.

"Look, we need to-" Chara started.

"Hello!" This time is was a crocodile with blonde hair. She was dressed in a waitress outfit- a sparkly pink dressed with MTT stitched over her heart. "Would you like a Starfait? They're our biggest item."

"If we take some, will you go away?" Chara growled.

"Chara!"

"Of course!"

The redhead snatched three glasses from the crocodile's tray. "Hope you have a lovely day."

Frisk sipped from her glass. The other two did as well. The drink was rich and fruity sweet, creating warmth in her stomach.

"We need to..." Chara trailed off. "What are we doing here?"

"I forgot." Asriel said.

"I know! We're here to have fun!" Frisk said.