Part 17

The games were awesome. Chara had focused on a fighting, while Asriel was playing on a garden growing game.

"C'mon." Frisk said as she pressed the buttons and yannked the joystick. GAME OVER blared as her avatar died.

Yet again.

"Dammit!" She growled.

"Hey, you okay?" A deep voice said behind her.

"No. I'm stupid at this game." Frisk said, turning. Her cheeks heated up as she stared at the skeleton.

He was tall, one crack running to the top of his skull while another ran to the bottom. There were holes in his palms, one hand holding a lit cigarette. The skeleton stared at her with golden eyes.

"Here." The skeleton said, turning her to face the game again. "Let me show you." His ribcage, covered by a white sweater, pressed against her back. Frisk blushed even darker as his hands rested over hers.

~'~'~

"So, you give this button a little love and push the joystick a little bit..." He said, Frisk doing as commanded. Her avatar reached the treasure. Frisk cheered as YOU WON flashed across the screen. "You're really good at this."

She smiled at him. "Not without your help."

"Yeah, well, it takes practice." The skeleton said. His sockets roamed over her. "Maybe I can buy you a drink?"

Frisk nodded, wanting more of this stranger. "Y-Yes!"

G smiled, offering up his arm. She took it, standing by his side.