Part 18

The Starfait was delicious, the skeleton smiling over his bourbon at Frisk's own smile. She blushed at his attention. She started laughing as Asriel was yanked onto a dance stage and started dancing with a few girls.

"Shall we play some more?" The skeleton asked, offering his arm.

"We shall." Frisk said, taking his arm.

-_-

They hadn't played more than three games before Frisk found herself pressed against a wall and returning the other's greedy kiss.

He smiled against her lips as they made out in a dark corner. One hand wandered up her sweater, rubbing her midriff.

Frisk whined, arching into his touch. He smirked, leaning down.

"Wake up Frisk."

Frisk blinked, looking around. She was alone in a dark corner of the casino. Her lips were tingling. She hurried to find Chara and Asriel. She couldn't remember anything since entering the casino.

Don't drink the Starfait.

"Want a Starfait?" A waitress asked.

"No thanks." Frisk said, eyes landing on a game. It was a classic gambling game, the ball rolling in the wheel.

It was the pearl.

-_-

"Die! Die! Die!"

"Chara!" Frisk yelled. The redhead turned, eyes wide.

"Die!" She yelled, whacking her friend over the head. "Oh, hi Frisk! You gotta try this game-"

"No, I don't." Frisk said, turning the game off.

"My high score!"

"Let's go find Asriel." Frisk said, leading a whining Chara away.

-_-

Asriel was with a bunch of girls. "Frisk, Chara, you have horrible timing." He said. "I gotta get to a chapel. We're getting married!"

"Aw." Chara said.

"Which one was I marrying?" Asriel asked. All the girls raised their hands.

Frisk snatched a glass of water nearby and splashed it over him. Asriel rose up in shock. "Snap out of it!"

"What's with you?" Chara yelled. "Why are you acting like this?"

"We're in a trance! Wake up!"

Asriel blinked, eyes rising out of dullness. Chara gasped, looking around.

"Get them!"

A few employees were running towards them. "Run." Chara ordered.

Frisk snatched the pearl as they ran to the car.

"Keys! Keys!" Asriel screamed. He grabbed the keys from the mirror and revved the engine. Then he backed up, smashing through the doors.

-_-

"No, it's not."

Frisk blinked at Asriel's comment. "What's not?"

"It says in the calendar that tomorrow's the solstice. It's three days until the solstice."

"No, it's right." Chara said. "I've seen this before. The Starfait have a hypnotic effect on the drink. It makes you never want to leave and makes days feel like hours. We were on there for three days. Tomorrow is the solstice."