})i({

          I got up with someone yelling in my ear. I tried to ignore it, but d@mn! That person could yell! “WILL YOU SHUT THE F*CK UP!” I screamed at the figure next to me. “Nice to know you’re not dead, Ms. Elric.” Roy said looking at me with a smirk. “Oi! Wipe that smirk off your face mister!” I said like I did when Ed smirked at me. “Whatever, but Fullmetal & Al are looking for you. Better find them before they do something stupid.” Roy said as he stretched. “Please, when it involves Ed, you know something bad and stupid is going to happen, in 3…2…1…Ring!” When I said ring a girl’s screamed was heard from the lunch room. “I bet Ed spilled soup on a girl.”

                                             })i({

          When I found Ed and Al in the lunch room a 5 year old girl with curly blond hair and a pink dress on was screaming at Ed for spilling some soup on her. “Oi! Edward! What did you do this time!?” I said I went over to the girl and said my sorry for my idiot brother. “It’s not MY fault as SHE was the one who ran into ME!” Ed screamed mad at me, I gave him a glare as I took the young girl to my room to give her a spare dress and fix her hair since it also got soup in it.

                                               })i({

          Later that night I had a spaghetti-strap, black shirt and short-short, black and white tiger stripes shorts on with my long, red hair in a bun. I was getting ready for bed when I heard a knock at my door, when I opened it Ed & Al were outside. “Yawn, are you two here to cause trouble again?” I said as I let them inside my room. They looked around. I had a blue blanket and white covers for my bed at the far right and a window straight ahead. A white dresser to my left and an oak desk to my right. It was a small room, but I was a small person and didn’t need much. Ed sat at my desk, Al sat on the floor and I rolled into a ball on my bed with my blue blanket rapped around me and my fingers twirling with the last things I had of my real mother, her locket. It wasn’t much; it was silver with a ruby in the middle. (Like Lust but with a red gem instead of a blue)

“So, what do you boys need now?”

“Who was that little girl?” Al whispered like I did, fearing that he would wake up the people in the other room next to me.

“Her name is Lucy, and she has a twin sister, Sarah. They lost their mother during birth and their father was an officer here and he died not too long ago. They didn’t have any other family members so we took them in. They sleep on the other side of the building were the girl’s courters are.” I said tired.

“Why are you in the guy’s room section instead with the girls?” Ed asked with his hair out of his braid, Satan I swear he could have hair as long as mine! Hell, he looks like a girl!

“Let’s just say I made Roy’s hair pink and he put me here.” I remember when Roy was being a jerk for calling me short and I put a bucket of pink dye in his office and he opened the door with Riza. I only told Riza how to get it out, best year of my life with Roy and his hair.

“Oh, and Ed! When are you going to stop cross dressing?” I asked looking at him with an evil glint in my eyes and an awesome smirk.

“What you mean cross dressing Mia?” Al was on the verge of falling on the floor because he knew what I was talking about.

“You hair is almost as long as mine. If you put it down and wear a dress people would think of you as a girl.” Al was laughing on the floor and Ed’s face was PRICELESS!

“MY HAIR IS NOT LONG! I’LL RIP OFF YOUR LEGS AND STICK THEM ON YOUR HEAD MIA!” Now I was laughing on the floor because Ed tried doing that once and it didn’t end well…for him that is.

“Oi! Don’t scream or else you’ll wake up some idiot next door!” I did a whisper scream to that baka of my lover…wait I mean my brother, what the hell?!?!

“Who’s next door?” Al asked me after he calmed himself as well.

“Armstrong.” I shuddered. One time he hugged me for looking “cute” and crushed 2 ribs.

“Oh.” They both said.

“Okay, I need to sleep to watch over an idiot tomorrow so get out.” I said as I pushed them out of my room and then plopped on my bed, falling into a weird dream…

                        })i({ End of Chapter One })i({

That’s it. The next chapter will come out when I finish publishing 1 or 2 chapters of my other story. So ya….

-VOTE

-COMMET

-ADD TO LIBRARY

-FAN

-EAT SOME RAMEN

-SEND ME A MESSAGE

-CONTINUE BEING AWESOME!!!!