Request- Newt Imagine

For   @Septic_tim_plier 

Newt stood there waiting at the box for the new arrival to come. The alarm went off about a half hour earlier and he instantly rushed over. He was tired of having to deal with all of the Gladers. Which tends to happen when someone is stuck with people for a few years. It's like being stuck with all of your classmates at one time for two years.

He figured that this time he would show the Greenie along instead of having Chuck do it instead. He needed a break and this was his chance. Eventually the box came completely up, he moved to open it up with Gally. After it's complete, he jumps down into the box.

"Bloody hell, it's a girl."  Newt said, the words flying from his mouth. You looked up, tears in her eyes, scared. "Sorry for being abrupt." He immediately apologized upon seeing your tears. He looked out at the hollering boys. "Enough! Alby, I need help."

"Gally, go help Newt." Alby told Gally, to which he jumped down into the box to see what was going on with everyone else. Once Gally jumped down at the sight of you.

"I'll move boxes over so she can climb out." He said immediately. Newt crouched down in front of you while Gally was moving things around and Alby was dismissing the rest of the boys.

"My name's Newt, who are you?"

"I-I don't know."

"Do you know why you were sent here?"

"No."

"Are you pregnant?"

You looked down at your stomach ashamed slightly. "Yes, I am."

"Don't be ashamed. I'll be here to protect you. You and your child." Newt stood up and reached his hand down. You took his hand and stood up. After that, both boys began to help you up and out of the box. Once you are out, you look around the area. 

"I'll show you around." Newt said and gestured for you to follow him. Halfway through the tour, your feet were beginning to tire and you were slowing down considerably. "Here, I'll carry you back to the hammocks. Chuck probably set it up and then you can rest there for a while." 

You gave him a smile. He was being super sweet and helpful even though he just met you, which made you super happy. "Thanks, Newt." You said as he lifted you up and started to carry you back to where you are supposed to be. 

It was a few hours after you had gotten to the hammocks, you both have gotten to know each other a decent amount. "I told you this was a dangerous place sometimes, but if you'll let me. I'd like to help keep you and your child safe from the dangers here. If he or she is born here, I'd like to help make sure the child is healthy." 

You gave him a grin and nodded your head. This would be a lot easier now that he's here to help you out. Now that he wanted to help you raise your child. Maybe everything would be okay. 

"Yeah, I'd like that." 

-------------------------

I haven't really updated much since the books been completed, but I'm going to need to. If you've made a request, I'm starting to work on it. Along with editing the rest of the book. A lot has been happening in my life too, but I'm going to update for all of you.

Plus thanks for over 45k views. Seriously, I never thought it would've made it this far.