-Favorite Disney Movie-

Favorite Disney Movie

Thomas- Frozen, no competition. Being the goof balls that you are you love that movie, every once in while people catch you singing Love Is An Open Door to each other or randomly singing Do You Wanna Build A Snowman or Let It Go.

Newt- Aladdin; you love the story and how that the fact that he was a thief didn't affect the fact that Jasmine loved him and that Aladdin thought he had to be more to impress her. Sometimes Newt feels like that.

Minho- High School Musical; all three high school, you sing the Breaking Free together and when someone asks what time it is, you, of course, say summer time. You are Gabriella and he is Troy. Sometimes Minho will joke and say that he is Sharpay.

Gally- Gally isn't really a Disney fan, he is more into Pixar but there is one Disney movie he will tolerate. That is Beauty and The Beast. You are his beauty and he is your beast, just kidding but he loves that you don't care what he looks like and actually gave him a chance.

Chuck- Peter Pan. He liked to pretend to be Peter Pan and have you be his Wendy, except this time you would stay young with him forever in Neverland, or in your case, the Glade. Eventually you would go into the Deadheads. You would occasionally switch up from Peter Pan and Captain Hook with each other. You would use sticks as swords/ daggers. You would rip up leaves for pixie dust.