Little Do You Know-Minho Imagine

Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories.

You lay in bed, staring at the ceiling with Minho laying beside you. Horrible memories floating through your head, the maze is a horrible place. Grievers are ugly as shuck and scare the klunk out of you. Then you add the fact that you now know that there is no escape to the maze and that the Gladers are filled with false hope. 

Little do you know I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece. Little do yo know I need a little more time. 

You lay there, trying to think of a way to change everything. Though staring at the ceiling did nothing to help you. It did nothing to comfort you in your desperate time of need. No one was there, no one could understand how you felt. Not even Minho could understand. You felt like you owe the Gladers at least a way out of the maze. A way to new life. All you need is time.

Underneath it all, I'm held captive by the hole inside. I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind. 

Your heart was broken from the fact that you couldn't help, in fact you felt like you were making everything worse. You need to help but you also know that you, yourself, needs help. Minho rolled over, he wrapped his arms around you protectively. His presence made you feel calm and safe more than anything else. You want to tell 

I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight. Little do you know I need a little more time. 

He was sorry for telling you because of your reaction, especially since he told you when you were fighting. You two were arguing about it. Then he shouted it out loud. That there was no chance to escape. You were upset. He since he thought you were wrong and accused you of many thing. You ran off, he apologized. You told him he was forgiven but for you to forgetting is a little harder. 

I'll wait, I'll wait. I love you like you never felt the pain. I'll wait.

When Minho apologized he was happy you forgave him but wasn't as enthusiastic about you taking your time. He said he would wait for you though because he loves you. He knows that he did a horrible pain to you. He didn't want to, he was angry. Not to mention when he let it slip, he was angrier. 

I promise you don't have to be afraid. I'll wait. The love is here and here to stay, so lay your head on me.

He rolled over, his eyes fluttered open without you noticing. He wrapped his arm around you. He was upset he caused you to cry. It wasn't intentional. He let it slip and he mistake was causing you pain. Something he never wanted the love of his live to have to go through especially since he caused it. It broke his heart.

Little do know, I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep. 

He say, and heard you crying. It was obvious. You weren't the only one, he secretly had tears down his face. To say the least, that night he let one out. I caught your attention quickly. You rolled over to face him. His eyes were open and his lips were in a thin line. The sight made your heart crack a little more. You hugged  him. "I love you," you murmured. He smiled  as you both had broken smiles and tears down your face.  

Little do you know all my mistakes are slowly drowning me. Little do you know, I'm trying to make it better piece by piece.

All his mistakes, there were way to many to count. They hurt him while he slept. He dreamed about them and what could happen from the stupid mistakes he makes. It was never heard by you but it happens. He knew if you heard you would be heartbroken even more than now. 

Little do you know I... Love you til the sun dies. 

"I know we are fighting."  Minho had said, "But that doesn't make me love you any less. I will love you until the sun dies." You fell asleep with a smile on your face. That was exactly what you needed to hear. That someone did care, that someone was there to help you.

I'll wait, just wait. I love you like you never felt the pain. Just wait. I love you like you've never  been afraid. Just wait. 

You fell asleep that night. You woke early like every day so you could run. It was a cycle. A daily thing for you, you have been doing it forever now. It feels that way at least. When you run, you clear your mind. That is exactly what you needed right now. Something to clear your mind from the horror unless the horror came to you. The horror came.

Our love is here and here to stay.

The griever came up behind you but you had your mind on running and not losing your way. Minho had just rounded the corner "Y/N! Watch out!" He shouted but as soon as you realized it was behind you, it stung you. You cried out in pain as you feel to the ground. You felt the need to cry but you were in too much pain for that.

I promise you don't have to be afraid. I'll wait.  The love you see, we're here to stay. So lay your head on me. 

"Stay with me, okay? All we have to do is make it back and get you the Serum." You shook your head. "We won't make it back with me being dragged like this. Leave me."  He looked at you like you were crazy. "I will not leave you here."                                                                                                                                              "Minho," you moaned he name out in pain. "Leave me."  He shook his head again. Thomas rounded the corner quickly. Once he saw, what happened he rushed over. He grabbed your other arm, wrapping it around his shoulder.                                                                                                                                               "Babe, we are not leaving you here. Thomas is your best friend and I am your boyfriend. We love you, we aren't leaving you, don't fear. The two of us can carry you back on time. Lay your head on me."

'Cause little do you know I, love you till the sun dies. 

They barely made. Newt came out and carried you, instead of the two tired boys. They hurriedly got you to the Med-jacks. Once you were there, the gave you the Serum. You should make it. 

A few day later, you had recovered slightly. You changed a little, like everyone but yours wasn't drastic. Everything was going to be okay.

You look at Minho and say, "Little do you know, I love you til the sun dies."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am doing a Newt imagine next.