All of Me - Newt Imagine

(This is a spoiler alert, happens in The Death Cure. I promise next one won't happen then, and that it'll be a Newt. I need to stop having them in these other books.) 

What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out. Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down. What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride. 

Newt had the flare, it hurt your heart to think about it. He wouldn't let you near him, you were immune. He thought that you could catch it. He would tell you to leave, and that he didn't want to hurt you. You were trying to get him to understand that he was hurting you by doing this. He didn't understand that he was your life. He wanted you to walk away from him, for you to understand that he wasn't going to be there. That he was going to die. He thought that if you left him alone now, when he passed that you wouldn't be as hurt. 

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright. My head's underwater, but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind. 

One day, you were pestering him. It was making him angry so he decided to tell you off. He didn't know what came over him. He yelled at you, shouted and screamed. He called you a bitch. That he should leave you alone. You denied it, saying you wanted to be there to help him. That name threw you off, everything did, he was always so gentle with you. What changed? 

"I don't need you, I am fine now! I am used to it by now!" He had shouted at you. He was used to not being understood and alone. 

"No! I am not leaving you by yourself." You argued back. He was making you loss your mind and he was going crazy, a crazy match. 

Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning. 'Cause I give you all of me. And you give me all of you. 

Later that night, you were laying in your bed. You were crying over what happened earlier. What he said, and what you said. You felt the bed dip beside you. You made no movement. The bed moved some more. You roll over to see Newt's back, he was laying down. He rolls over, looking at you. "I am sorry, I don't know what came over me." 

You shook your head, "I shouldn't forgive you, but I love you too much not too." You smiled at his smile that grew. You kissed his lips. 

"I love you too." He murmured to her. 

He rolled back over, you tucked your arms under his, and wrapped your legs around his. You liked to be the big spoon. It was how the two of you liked it. 

  How many times do I have to tell you. Even when you're crying you're beautiful too. The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood. You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you . 

You were sitting at the table on the berg. You were waiting for everyone to return with Newt. You were thinking about your future. It was amazing how much you could've had without the stupid disease. The one that was poisoning his mind. You started to cry a little bit more. Newt walked into the room. He took one look at you and instantly came over. He wrapped his arms around you. 

"What's wrong, Love?" You push his chest. 

"Don't, you can't see me like this. I won't allow it." 

"You look beautiful, 100 percent of the time." 

-------------------------------------------------------

  I ended this a little sooner than normal because it was getting longish and if I added the rest it would'v'e been too long. I have 100 followers! What should I do for this, I want to thank people but I don't know how. This imagine is dedicated to  ErikaIriss for commenting on the last one and saying I should do a Newt or Thomas imagine. I am doing a Newt AU next because I haven't done one . I don't own the song.