-He's Famous-

He's Famous (This one will be longer.) 

Thomas- Singer (interview)

         You and Thomas have been dating for a while, you weren't really public. You went on a few dates in public but you don't like the attention. You were kept a secret. Thomas was in an interview right now. You were waiting for him because you were going to go on a date after this interview was over. 

"Welcome, Thomas." The host tells him, shaking his hand. 

Thomas smiles, "Happy to be back."

"Good to have you back." 

The host looks at his cards. "So, you have a new hit out right now?"

Thomas nods, "Yeah." 

"You and I?"

(A/N: Disclaimer, I don't own this song, one direction does.) 

"Yeah." Thomas grins slightly. 

"Well, I think were are all wondering who the songs about." 

Thomas's grin widens, you frown a little. He wasn't seeing anyone else was he? You just told me last night that you were ready to become public. 

"Well, there is a special girl."

"Oooh." The host says, interested. "Tell me more."

"She has (E/C), and (H/C). Her name is (Y/N)." 

"Is she the girl backstage?"

"Yeah."

"Bring her up, Carl!" 

'Carl' grasps your arm and brings you on stage. 

"This is (Y/N) (L/N)!" The host says. "Thomas's girlfriend!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newt- In Brother's Band.

Your brother was in a band. It was normal, it isn't very uncommon. Then you add the fact, that you are in love with this particular band, and its songs. The problem was the drummer. 

He was your brother's best friend. You were in love with them. You meet them in person, but never gotten their autographs. 

One day you get home from school. When you do, you see your door open. 'I thought I closed it,' you shook your head at your thoughts. When you go in, you see your brother's back. 

"What're you doing?"

He turns around, over his shoulder, you see your crush, Newt. 

You gulp, they are not supposed to be in here. There were posters of them on the walls. 

"I didn't know you liked us that much." 

You blushed, "shut up."

"You seem to  have a lot of posters," He pauses. "Especially of Newt." You look at Newt to see him staring at you. 

"Is that a problem, that I think he has the best quality out of all of you?" 

You admit now that you were lying right there but you weren't going to admit having a crush on him. 

"Are you sure? You don't like-"

"Mom!" You yell. 

Your brother rolls his eyes. "Whatever." He rolls his eyes. Beckoning for the band to follow him 

Newt was the last one. "I signed all of them with 'Love, Newt." 

He walks out of the room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------