Chapter 40

I walked back and forth in front of the door, waiting for a any news about Ra In.

"Who's Kim Ra In relatives?" I turned my head. "Me. I'm her husband. How's my wife."

My heart was beating like crazy, waiting for the doctor's next words.

"Your wife... She's...." "WHAT HAPPEN TO MY WIFE!!!" I couldn't hold in anymore and bursted out my anger.

"Tae, calm down and let him speaks." Jimin rubbed my back. I breathed heavily and calmly wait for the doctor to speak.

"Your wife is fine. She just woke up. Let her rest for awhile. If there's anything you want, call me."

"Thank you and sorry for yelling." I shook the doctor hand. "It's okay. I know how you feel. You can see your wife now. Excuse me, I have another work to do." We nodded our head.

I entered the room after the doctor left and saw Ra In staring at the window.

"Ra In..." I whispered her name but loud enough for her to hear and turn her head to me.

"I'm sorry, do you know me?"

My heart broke into pieces when hearing those words.

"What.."

RA IN POV:
"I'm sorry, do you know me?"

I stared at his face full of confusion, the others had the same expression too.

"What.." I stared into his eyes and finally couldn't hold in.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOUR FACE. Oh my god! You guys look so funny." I clutched my stomach as I laughed my ass out when seeing their shock expression.

I was laughing and didn't realize that someone was beside me until a hand cupped my face, stopping me from laughing.

He looked deeply into my eyes, he looked like a lost child longing his mother's hug.

He caressed my cheeks, wiping the tears from my previous laugh.

He then held both of my hand. "You're just joking right."

"Uhm.. Sorry but seriously, do I know you." I let go of my hand from his.

"But you laugh just now." He stated.

"Yeah, I laughed at Jimin and Jungkook. They look terrified when I say that but seriously, I don't know you." The guy shook his head in denial.

"No, no. You're joking. Ra In, I know that I've been very bad to you. Just please don't do this to me." He kneeled beside my bed.

Wow, this guy is something.

I looked at Jimin, wanting an explanation but he just stared at me with his mouth agape. While Jungkook was darting his eyes between me and the guy.

The guy suddenly stood up. "I'm your husband. I'm Kim Taehyung."

What? Husband?

"Look here mister, I'm in a state where I don't remember what happened to me and confuse. So, don't joke around about being my husband cause it's not funny."

I rolled my eyes and looked away from him, who's kept opening and closing his mouth.

"I-i.." "Stop, please. You're ruining my mood and I want a rest." I didn't mean to be rude but I don't even know him, so why do I have to care.

"I'll stay with you." I looked at him. Seriously, this guy is getting on my nerves.

"I want Jimin. And you can go now. Thank you for visiting me." The Taehyung guy just nodded sadly and walked to Jimin.

He whispered something to him and Jimin just nodded. Jimin walked to me.

"Ra In, do you really don't remember him or this is just some prank for a revenge?"

"You too? Gosh. What's happening? I don't wanna talk about this anymore. I need some more rest."

I pulled the blanket up and covered my whole body.

JIMIN POV:
"She's joking right?" I looked at his swollen eyes and shook my head slowly.

"Tae, let's talk to the doctor about this. There must be an explanation." He nodded and we meet the doctor.

"What's happening to her is some kind of amnesia. She must hit her head really hard. Of course she did, she fell from a slope."

"But why just me?" Taehyung asked the doctor while holding his tears.

It must be hard for him.

"I'm sorry. Human brain is complicated and I'm not sure how to say about this." The doctor sighed.

"Will she gains her memories back?" The doctor looked at me, not sure about the answer and I just nodded in understanding.

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Noona.." she looked at me. "You sure about not remembering Tae hyung?" she sighed.

"Jungkook, please stop. I've been telling this for few times that I don't know him. I don't remember anything about him."

"But he's your husband." "Then, where's my wedding ring?" I trailed my eyes to her finger. There's no ring.

God, she lost her ring. This will make Tae hyung more upset.

I gulped, don't know what to say.

"Jungkook, can I borrow your phone?"
I grabbed my phone and handed to her. "Sure. Who you're calling?"

"My mother."

Shit. How am I suppose to tell her that her mom already die? Jimin hyung you shortie, please come here quickly!

I thought that Jimin hyung really do received my telepathy cause he entered the room as soon as I called him in my head.

I ran to him and pushed him out from the room.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shushed him.

"Ra In noona borrows my phone." He crooked his eyebrows. "So?"

"And she's calling her mother."

Jimin hyung's jaw dropped. He looked at me with the what the hell we are suppose to hell her face.

"You tell?" I shook my head. And just then, the others arrived, along with Baekhyun and Kai.

"Hey, kookie. Hey, chim. So, how's Ra In?" Jin hyung asked with a smile but soon it fade because of our unsure expression.

"Something bad happen, right?" Suga hyung stated knowingly.

"And it's involving Taehyung?" Jhope hyung added.

We just nodded. They all sighed.

"Tell us what happened." Rapmon hyung asked and Jimin hyung explained everything.

Ummm hello. Guys, I know it's getting quite lame and the story is so familiar. But I really hope that you guys still gonna read it.

I'm trying my best in updating despite I've a lot of housework to do. Hahah. Wish me luck.

Thank you so much for the votes, comments and time you guys has spent for my story. Love you guys so so much😘😘