Chapter 20

I walked back to the hotel, feeling guilty in every step that I took.

When I walked in the hallway towards my room, I saw Baekhyun stood in front of Ra In's room.

He glanced at me and sighed. Suddenly, I felt a grabbed on my shoulder. "Listen to me," he said.

"I don't believe that you can give her a good care but you're her only legal guardian here. It'll be weird if I'm the one who stay with her. Just for tonight, be her real husband and stay by her side. I'll come back tomorrow morning." He gave me the key card for Ra In's room.

His words stung me in my heart. I nodded. I opened the door to her room. She was sleeping. I sat on her bed beside her. I brushed her hair back a bit. I wiped the tears stain on her cheeks.

"You must be so scare. I'm sorry. It's my fault." My voice shaken. I've never felt so guilty like this before.

I snuggled beside her and hugged her tightly. I saw the hickey on her neck, it made me felt really mad. I hugged her tighter.

I'll take good care of you from now.

RA IN POV:
I opened my eyes and my head was hurting like hell. I turned my body but only to realize that I was in someone's embrace.

My eyes widen and I pushed him onto the floor. "Auchh." He groaned sleepily. "W-what are y-you doing here?" He stood up and sat on my bed. He reached out his hand to pat my head but I backed away.

I didn't know why, but I felt scared after what had happened yesterday. I'm afraid when people trying to touch me. He pulled his hand and looked down on the bed.

"I-I'm sorry about yesterday. It's all my fault. If I didn't left you there, nothing will happen to you. I'm truly sorry. I'm such a bad husband. I neglected you. I ignore you. I-"

"Taehyung stop. Don't say anything. I'm too tired to think. Will you give me some rest?" I sounded so cold. I didn't mean to but it just that I'm really tired. His words, should I believe him. Maybe he was just feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry. Take a rest. If you need anything just call me." He pecked my head and left my room. I touched my head.

Are you real or you're just acting Taehyung? Don't confuse me.

I took my shower. I looked at the mirror and saw the hickey. My tears welled up in my eyes. Yesterday scenes played in my mind.

Why does this happening to me?

I laid on my bed, scrolling my phone. I didn't want to go out cause I'm still scare. Knocks on my door made me jumped a bit. I opened my door and doesn't expect to see him again.

"Good morning. Did you have your breakfast?" Baekhyun beamed at me. I shook my head. "Awhh, don't look so sad. You look ugly!" I chuckled. "Let's go and have breakfast." He grabbed my key card and pulled me to the dining room.

"Hey, are you guys going for breakfast too?" Minjun asked when we bumped in to her and Taehyung.

Great! He said he was sorry for neglecting me. And now he's with her! Acting all lovey dovey.

I rolled my eyes mentally. "No, we're going for the dinner. It's already 9PM now" Baekhyun said with are you stupid or something it's morning you idiot tone. Minjun gasped in embarrassment.

(Time skip)
"Wanna go somewhere fun?" Baekhyun asked me. I glanced at him, not sure whether to say yes or no. "Come on, I'll make you happy" he pulled me towards his car and drove us to the mall.

When we arrived at the place, I was so happy. "Let's play some game!" We ran into the arcade and play some random game. "Are you good at this?" He pointed at the basketball game. I shrugged. "I think I'll do good"

We started the game and it was so tense. Finally the game end, and..... Baekhyun won of course. I have to treat him ice cream as a loser.

"Thank you for today." He ruffled my hair. "Nahhh, it's okay. You deserve happiness." I bid him goodbye before entering my room but stopped when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Where did you go?" "I'm with Baekhyun" I said to him. He looked pissed off.

"You said you're tired but you went with that guy, feeling all refreshing and happy! I was so freaking worried about you! How dare you go out with him while your husband is here!"

"So now you're playing husband and wife here,huh? What about you? You kissed another woman in front of your own wife! You neglected her on your own honeymoon! You left her! You left me! Where were you when I waited for you for hours? Where were you when when someone almost rape me! Where were you when I need someone to hug me because I was so scare..." I sobs. Tears spilled out from my eyes non stop.

He looked at me, speechless by my words. He pulled me into a hug but I pushed him away.

"Stop it Taehyung. Don't sympathy me. Stop acting like you care. I've hurt enough. Go and pack your things, our flight is tomorrow morning"

I entered my room, leaving Taehyung outside. I slide down onto the floor and hugged myself.

"Just give me a chance, Ra In" The words kept repeating in my mind.

Shall I believe in him?

Hola! New updates! So guys, I'll get my examination results in three days from now. It's a very important results. So pray for me, pleasee~

Also, don't forget to wait for my updates. Keep liking ,voting ,commenting and loving my story!

Thank you so much. I love you guyss😘😘