Chapter 34

"Ra In?" My eyes widen in shocked. I stood up in tremble. Not sure whether I'm dreaming or not.

"S-soohee?" She quickly pulled me into a hug. "Oh my god! You look awful. Who did this to you!"

I tighten our hug. I couldn't speak and kept crying. No words can describe how thankful I'm right now. She rubbed my back.

"I-i'm scared." It's all I said. "Shhh.. It's okay. Don't be afraid. I'm here now. Come, let's go. I'll bring you home." I nodded and walked with her to her car.

She drove us to her apartment.

SOOHEE POV:
I unlocked the door and lead her to the living room. I quickly searched for the first aid to treat her wounds.

I started with her face. There were purplish bruises and cuts. I slowly applied cream on her face. She winched in pain.

I stopped for awhile and continued. "Who did this to you?" She mumbled something and her words made my heart skipped a bit.

"Jaehyun." I looked into her eyes. She looked very scared when mentioning about Jaehyun. "But why?" She covered her face and cried.

Maybe it's not the right time to ask. "It's okay. You're save now. I'm here." She suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Please let Taehyung knows about me." "I will." I smiled at her.

After treating her wounds and bruised, I tucked her to sleep. She looked like she haven't been sleeping well for weeks and even now, she had a frown on her face when sleeping.

I sighed. Should I tell? But I'm afraid that it'll get worst.

After a few thoughts, I finally decided. I dialed the number.

"Hello."

"You said you wouldn't hurt her."

JAEHYUN POV:
I put the letter in front of the door and knocked a few times. I ran quickly before anyone could see me.

I hid behind the bushes and watched from a safe distance. The door was opened by a guy who looked like a bunny. Must be his friend.

He scratched his head confusedly before the brown envelope caught his attention.

He closed the door and I smirked victoriously. She's mine now, Taehyung.

I walked to my car carefully. Starting my engine, I drove off to the nearest bar to celebrate my winning.

(Few hours later)

I felt wasted after a few drinks. I should get home now. It's getting late. Ra In must be waiting for me.

I smiled to myself and headed home.

(Arrive home)

My jaw dropped as I saw the front door of my apartment wide open. I ran into the house and searched for her.

"Where is she!" I mumbled under my breath. I searched for her around the neighborhood but I couldn't find her.

She must be not far from here since she doesn't know the roads well.

Suddenly, my phone's ringing. I looked at the ID before answering.

"What do you want?" I grumbled.

"You said you wouldn't hurt her." I sighed.

"Where are you?" I balled my fist.

"You broke your promise."

"JUST TELL ME WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" I raised my voice.

"No, I'm not gonna tell you where I am. But we'll meet at our usual place."

"Fine!" I hung up and drove to the place.

RA IN POV:
"Ra In, please come back.. Please.." I saw him kneeled in front of me while crying. I ran to him but he was getting further.

"Tae.. Taehyung!"

"TAEHYUNG!" I jolted up. It was a nightmare and it made me drenched in sweat.

I hugged my legs close to my chest. Soohee quickly entered the room, face full of worried because of my scream.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" She hugged me, soothing me. "I need Taehyung please, just let me meet him. Please Soohee. Please."

I begged her and she just stared at me. "We will Ra In but not now. You doesn't want to meet him in this state right? He'll worry sick about you. You don't want that right?" I blinked my eyes.

She's right. I don't want Tae to see me like this. It'll hurt him. It's okay Ra In. Just wait, only for a while.

I nodded. She smiled at me. "Now, go back to sleep. It's getting late, now. I'm gonna go out to meet my friend for awhile. I'll locked the door. No one's gonna hurt you, okay? Stay here."

"Don't be home too late." She nodded her head. After tucking me back to sleep, she went out of the house.

I couldn't sleep. Afraid that the nightmare would come again. I stared outside the window, admiring the dark sky.

Taehyung, I miss you.

TAEHYUNG POV:
"Let's go find her now. Please!" I plead them.

"No, Tae. It's getting late. You also have to sleep to get your energy back. We'll find her tomorrow okay." Rapmon patted my back.

"But hyung, she's still out there. She's alone and scared. She needs me." Jin grabbed my shoulder.

"Tae, listen to me. Yes, she needs you. She might be alone and really scared right now but we know that she's strong enough to face this. And you need to be strong too. We'll find her soon. We promise you."

I sighed. I looked at my friends face. They looked tired and their eye bags were getting worst. I felt sympathy towards them.

"Okay." I said and they nodded their head.

"Well, we're almost there. Let's have a good sleep for tomorrow!" Jhope said and we all dragged ourselves to our own room.

I laid on my bed. Staring at the empty spot beside me. I leaned into the pillow and smelt the faint vanilla scent.

I miss you so much, Ra In.

Yo! Hahaha how's it? Good? I hope so.

I still don't know how to end this. Should it be a happy ending or vice versa? Hmmmm.

Anyway, just wait for more updates. Thank you for your support. Love you guys😘😘