Chapter 11

TAEHYUNG POV:
"I want you guys to marry each other"

What. Is. Going. On. Here.

"WHAT?" Both me and Ra In shouted. I looked at her and she glared at me.

"But dad, why do I have to marry this early? On top of it, with her?!" I tried very hard to control my anger in front of my parents.

"I know this favor is kinda shocking. But I hope you guys could accept this" mom said.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"You see, me and your father will move to another country for our business matter. We couldn't bring both of you with us because Ra In does not have legal guardian with her right now. If you marry her, then it'll be easier. There's someone that could take care of her while we're not here."

I sighed. "What if I don't want to?" I said sternly. "Then, we'll send Ra In to the orphanage. They'll take care of her. And we will move to another country." Dad's words made me looked at Ra In.

The words orphanage somehow made her eyes teary. I felt guilty looking at her expression.

"What about my mom. Did she agree to this?" Ra In asked softly.

"Apparently, we couldn't contact your mother at this time but actually we've already discussed about this. She said that she'll agree to everything that's good for you." I looked at Ra In's face. She looked pale.

"Mom, dad, I know you really want this but could you please give us sometimes to think about this?"

They nodded. "We've some works to do. Maybe we'll not be home for tonight. Take care, guys" We walked towards the front door and bid goodbye to my parents.

RA IN POV:
I walked towards my room but the grasp on my wrist stopped me. I turned around.

"We need to talk" Taehyung said.

"Okay" we walked to the living room and I sat across him.

"So, what's your choice?" Taehyung broke the silence.

"I don't know. The orphanage might be a good place to stay. Don't worry. You can go with your parents. I don't want to be a burden. I- i don't know.." I sighed.

"You don't want to ask me?" Taehyung looked straight into me eyes. I looked down, not daring to participate in the eye contact competition with Taehyung.

"What's your choice?" And his words made my heart skipped a beat. "I'll marry you" My jaw dropped.

Is he for real? Did he realizes what he just said? Is this really Taehyung? What if an alien kidnapped him?! Hah! No wonder he's behaving like an alien!

"Yes I'm for real. I realizes what I've been saying. I'm Kim Taehyung. There's no alien that kidnapped me. Do you seriously believe in alien? Geez, no wonder no one wants you. Your thoughts are weird. And how come I'm behaving like an alien!" he squinted his eyes at me.

"Did I just said all that out loud?" He face palmed.

"Look, I choose to marry you because first, I don't like living at another country. Second, I don't want to leave bts. And lastly, I don't want to leave my girlfriend." Somehow, his last reason made me sad.

Why am I so sad? Minjun is his girlfriend. Of course he wouldn't want to leave her. Jun Ra In, come to your sense!

"Yah! I'm talking to you!" "Ouch!" I rubbed my forehead. My poor forehead. How dare he flicked my pretty forehead!

"Stop daydreaming about me. I know I'm too handsome to handle." He smirked at I rolled my eyes.

"So?" He crooked his eyebrows. "I'll accept it but we'll be living in our own life okay. Just do your routine like usual. Don't bother me"

"Awh, but my usual routine is bothering you." He pulled my hairband, letting my hair fell on my shoulder and ran away.

Kim Taehyung you jerk!

TAEHYUNG POV:
I choose to marry her.

I sighed. Well, my reasons made sense when I choose to marry her but there's other reason behind it.

And I don't know if that 'other reason' made sense to me. I just thought that that's the main reason why I choose to marry her.

I don't want to leave her.

I closed my eyes. Suddenly, I remembered her face when I said that I wanted to marry her.

She looked shock, confused, and sad. Am I that bad to her?

Kim Taehyun, come on. You already have Minjun. You marry Ra In because of your parents. Not because of your heart.

I snapped out of my thoughts.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. It's getting late. I laid my back on my bed. Slowly drift to dreamland.

Hello readers! I've come with new chapter updated. This one is kinda short. Yeah, sorry for that😅

But don't worry! I'll update soon. And I hope that you guys will keep loving me and my story.

Your comments and likes are my motivation. Keep on commenting and liking okay. Haha. Thank you.

Will Taehyung falls for Ra In? 😏😏