Chapter 15

(THE DAY)
TAEHYUNG POV:
I stood in front of the mirror, checking my neck tie and my hair for the last time. My hand was trembling.

"Nervous?" I turned around and saw my dad. I smiled at him. He walked towards me and helped to fix my tie.

Then, he held my shoulder. "Son, thank you for doing this. I'm sorry you have to sacrifice your young life for us. We do owe you so much." I stared into his eyes.

"No, dad. I'm the one who owe you guys so much. Thank you for everything you guys have done for me. I'm very thankful to have a parents like you and mom" We hugged. Dad doesn't hugged me for a long time. And this hug was very meaningful for me.

Ding dong..

We broke the hug. "Your friends must be here already. I'll get the door" I nodded at dad.

"Ayo! Jhope is here! Wooo my my look at the groom!" Jhope hugged me.

"Hyung! You looked so handsome!" Jungkook said.

"I can't believe that you'll get marry before me" Jin said sadly.

"That's because no one wants you" Suga scoffed. We bursted into laughter.

"Congratulations on your wedding!" Finally, Rapmon was the one who congratulated me the proper way.

"I hope that you can make her happy even for a short time. Take care of her for me. I'm not gonna forgive you if you hurt her." I ruffled his hair.

"Awhh. Chim you look too cute trying to be serious" he slapped my hand away. I smirked.

"Thank you guys. I'm very thankful to have a friends like you guys. I'm sorry if my attitude towards you guys are not the same as my words but really, I love you guys so much" my eyes teared a bit. I didn't know getting marry would be this sad.

We group hugged. "Guys, it's about time" my dad shouted from the door.

"Let's cheer for our Taehyungie." All of us shouted. "Bangtan Bangtan BangBangtan!!!"

THIRD PERSON POV:
Taehyung stood there nervously waiting for Ra In. The Bts members sat on the front raw. Along with Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Minjun was also there (ugh. I hate her,😂😂)

"Announcing the arrival of the bride." With that, all of the guest stood up.

TAEHYUNG POV:
The door opened, revealing Ra In in her wedding dress. My eyes widen at her and my heart skipped a beat.

She's beautiful.

I've never seen her so beautiful like this

I've never seen her so beautiful like this. I gulped. Why am I so nervous?

RA IN POV:
I walked towards Taehyung with heavy heart. Is this really a good choice?

I stopped my track. Everyone looked at me. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. It's all for their happiness. I must do this.

I opened my eyes and continued my steps to Taehyung. He hold my hands and I could feel how nervous he was. Cause me too.

"You may kiss the bride" This is it. Taehyung leaned in, I closed my eyes and felt he peck the corner of my mouth.

"Wooooo!" Everyone cheered for us. I didn't dare to look at Taehyung and I bet my face was burning red.

"Congratulations guys! Awhh, you too look so good together!" Hana said and hugged me. "Thank you, unnie" Then, Bts came to us.

Jimin stared at me. "You're so beautiful today." I blushed. "Thank you, Jimin." Jimin was about to pulled me into a hug but suddenly someone grabbed me away from him.

"I'm sorry chim, but she's mine for today" Taehyung wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"The groom is jeaaaaaalous" Jhope teased Taehyung and earned a slapped on his arm from Taehyung.

"Should we start now?" "Start what?" I looked at Jungkook. They just walked away,without answering my question, to the stage.

"This is for my beloved wife, KIM Ra In" Taehyung said and winked at me. That's just an acting. I thought to myself. They sang 'Hold Me' and I couldn't helped but smile when listening to their sweet voices.

"It's time to cut the cake." Mr. Kim said. Me and Taehyung stood in front of our cake. Then, Taehyung walked behind me, back hugging me. He put his hand on top of my hand that was holding the knife and guide my hand to cut the cake.

Jhope came and put the whipped cream at Taehyung's face. Everybody laughed at him.

(Night at Kim's mansion)"Ow, my legs" I ran to a near by bench and sat on it

"Ow, my legs" I ran to a near by bench and sat on it. I took of my heels and my legs were reddening. I don't like wearing heels and because of today, my legs were aching because of it.

I massage my legs, trying to reduce the pain. "Hey, ugly!" What does she has to come now? I looked up.

"You know that Taehyung doesn't love you, right? He only loves ME. And you, you're only an ugly girl that has been abandon by your parents. You're just a burden. No one wants you. Just go and kill yourself. Even your parents think that you're not worth to keep" I stood up, totally forgetting about my aching legs.

"You can insult me you witch, but don't ever dare saying that my parents abandon me!" I pushed her and walked into the house. Ignoring the people that keeps congratulating me.

I entered my room and sat on my bed. Tears streaming down on my cheeks. Is it true? Mom, is it true that you're abandoning me because I'm just a burden.

I shook my thoughts away. I felt dizzy. I changed into my pajama and went to sleep with tears in my eyes. The pain in my legs unbereable but I don't even care about it. I ignored all the knocks and yelled from outside.

I just want some rest from all of this. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about Minjun's words.

Hey guys! Finally, they're married. Wohoo but still, do you think that they'll have happy ending?? Well then wait more for updates.

Thank you so much for reading my stories. I love you guys so much.

Keep on commenting and liking my story. Thank you😊😊