Chapter 13

MRS. KIM POV:
We walked into the ward and just smile warmly at the person on the bed.

"We bought you your favorite flower." I said as I handed a bouquet of daisies to that person.

"Thank you, Minhyung." I smiled at her.

"How's your condition?" Taejin (Taehyung's dad) asked.

"That's what I want to talk about with you guys. The doctor said that it might getting worst. I'm not sure how long I could live." My tears streaming down on my cheeks as soon as I heard that.

"Don't cry. You guys have done so much for me. I'm very thankful." We hugged each other.

"Please get well soon. She missed you so much."

TAEHYUNG POV:
"Hurry up, you slow turtle!" I scoffed at her.

"Go ahead. I'm taking the bus" "And who said that you'll go alone?" I crooked my eyebrows at her.

She stood dumbfounded. I sighed. I grabbed her hand and we walked together, hand in hand, to the bus stop.

I felt her hand trembling in my grasp. I smirked. She must be nervous.

We entered the bus and sat on our favorite seat. Yes, we have our own favorite seat because we always rode the bus together.

"I think you can let go now." She tried to pull her hand but I grasped it tightly. "No." "Tae-" "Shhhh. I'm enjoying the ride. Don't disturb me" I peeped her and saw her reddening cheeks.

Why are you so cute when blushing?

I snapped out of my thoughts. No, Tae! You have Minjun remember.

I sighed and looked out the window.

(Arrive at destination)
RA IN POV:
"Good morning Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mrs. Jun Ra In. I'm Kim Ha Na, your assistant for today." She's so beautiful.

"Yah! Don't be too formal. I've known you for age already." Taehyung said to the woman. I looked at him and then the woman.

The woman looked at my confused face and then she slapped Taehyung's head. "How dare you didn't introduce me to her! Hi, I'm Kim Ha Na, Taehyung's closest cousin" she offered her hand at me.

But Taehyung grabbed my hand away from her. "Yeah, scratch that cousin and replace it with enemy. Boom! That's Kim Ha Na to me." Taehyung said sarcastically.

Hana shook her head. "Come on dear. You must be having a hard day with him, right? Let's get to the point now." She said and pulled me into a room.

Few minutes later,
"Hey, is this okay?" I asked Taehyung.

Few minutes later,"Hey, is this okay?" I asked Taehyung