Chapter 7

(Major skips like three months)
RA IN POV:

It has been three months since I live with the Kims. But still, Taehyung treat me coldly. I didn't even know what's wrong with him. Ugh. Mom said that she still have some works to do in America. So, I have to stay with them for I don't know how long.

I entered the bus and greeted Mr. Lee. Yes, I still took the bus to school. "You're very special, Ra In. Finally, there's someone that have change my thoughts about the students from BigHit school" I smiled at him. "Well, actually, the students are not that bad."I said to him and he patted my head. I'm very thankful that he accepted me and treated me well.

I walked in the hallway towards my locker. "Jun Ra In!!" I turned around and saw Jhope ran towards me. "Ouh, Hobie!! You're so hyper early in the morning" He smiled sheepishly. "I'm your hope. That's why I must look hopefuls. Anyway, Mrs. Baek wanna see you in her office. Like, right now."

I thanked him and walked to the staffroom. "Mrs. Baek, do you wanna see me?" She turned around and studied my face.

"You're Jun Ra In? I need your help in improving this student in their studies for this final exam. I choose you cause I believe you, as one the best student, can help them. Will ya? I already choose the pair." She handed me a list of the students name.
And the name beside my name shocked me.

Out of all people. Why him??!!

"Class. Take your seat. I already pair you with your mentor. Your mentor will help you with anything that you don't know, so, chop chop. Hurry up! Move move move" the teacher's instructed us.

I moved to Taehyung, knowing that he wouldn't bugged from his seat. When I sat in front of him, he stared at me boringly. "You may start now" I opened my book and started my revision. But he, Kim Taehyung, is freaking sleeping. I ignored him but suddenly "If your mentes doesn't pay attention, I'll punish the mentor"

I shook his arm, pulled on his hair, pinched his nose and punched his arm but he won't wake up. "Taehyung wake up. You'll make me in trouble. Ouh come on, wake up!!!"

TAEHYUNG POV :
I smirked victoriously. Come on, say the magic word. "Kim Taehyung please wake up" Upon hearing the word 'please', I lifted up my head, looking at her reddening face.

"It wasn't that hard right?" She clenched her fist in annoyance. I woke up, but don't have the mood to study. It's not that I'm not good in studying, I just don't want to. I don't even know why.

(Recess)

"My girl, let's eat!" "Eyy chim chim. I told you to stop calling me that!" I slapped his arm. Not that hard but enough to bring some pain. He chuckled and dragged Jungkook along with us to the cafeteria. I left Taehyung. Who cares. He has his girlfriend.

"You eat like a baby." Jimin wiped my lips. "Nwo- I'm nwot a babwi" I said with my mouth still full of food. All the members chuckled at me. "You're so cute" Rapmon said. "Pfftt, you think you're cute? Well, I'm way more cuter that you okay" Minjun said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, we will be graduating just in a few months more. Ouh, I'm definitely gonna miss this kinda moments" Jin said sadly. I looked up just to see Taehyung staring at me. I looked away, breaking the eye contact.

(School end)

I dragged my feet along the road to the Kim's house. I turned on the doorknob and went to the kitchen.