Chapter 4

KIM TAEHYUNG POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and groaned. It's still early for school.

Got off from my bed, I went to the kitchen. I saw someone cooking. My vission was little bit blurred because I just woke up. It must be mom. I thought to myself.

Without even thinking twice, I went to back hugged that person.

"ARGHHHHH!" My eyes went wide as the person pushed me away and I fell on the floor. Bum first.

"Auch!" I winced in pain.

I looked up and saw a girl with a waist long brown hair, stared at me with wide eyes while pointing a spatula at me.

"Who are you?! Why are you hugging me?!" The girl asked me.

What da? I stood up and walked closer to her. She backed away but was stop because of the kitchen counter. I trapped her body and leaned closer.

"KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!" Mom's screaming made me pulled myself away from her. Mom walked towards us.

"Are you okay?" Mom asked her.

I looked at my mom. What? Mom, I'm your son. I felt onto the floor and my bum hurt. And it's all her fault!

I glared at her. "Who is she?" Mom glared at me. "She's my friend's daughter. She's been living with us for few days already. I promise my friend that I'll take care of her"

"WHAT? You don't even ask me. I'm your son. I'm part of this family. You guys brought a stranger into our house without telling me? What if she try to hurt me? What if she try to kills me? And then she'll kill you and she'll take our-"

"KIM TAEHYUNG! It's your fault for living the house and went out with your friends for days! She is not a stranger cause I already heard many things about her! AND SHE WILL NOT KILL ANYONE!" I shutted my mouth and eyes darted to the floor.

"Now hurry up and get ready for school." I sighed and shoot her a death glare. I went up to my room. All grumpy and went into the shower.

RA IN POV:

"I'm sorry Mrs. Kim. It's my fault. I pushed him-" I sighed.

"No, honey. It's not your fault. Just get ready for school okay. You might be late." she smiled at me. I nodded my head and walked to my room.

I suddenly remembered the incident earlier. The hugged. He hugged me. My face turned red and I felt so embarrassed. I tried to forget about it and went into the shower.

"She what?" I heard someone screamed from downstairs. It must be Taehyung. I thought to myself and walked to the living room.

"Oh there you are. Are you ready? The driver is already waiting for you guys. Hurry up. You'll be late!" Mrs. Kim pushed Taehyung to the door and I followed them.

"Bye! Have a nice day!" She hugged me and Taehyung. After she got in, Taehyung looked at me and scoffed. He walked to the car and went into it when the driver opened for him.