Chapter 33

"Where's my phone?" I sighed.

"Why?" I glared. "I need to know about my mom's condition." I closed my eyes, controlling my anger.

"No, I'm the one who will be telling you about your mom's condition. I know that you'll contact your friends if I let you have your phone with you." She gritted her teeth.

I inched closer to her. "Honey, I'll never let anyone take you away from me anymore. Just in case it happens,"

RA IN POV:
"Just in case it happens," I closed my eyes in trigger as he pointed the gun at my head.

"Bang! The end." He laugh evilly. "Now, where's the dumb letter to your disgusting husband?" I pushed the later harshly. He read it before he faking vomit.

"I never knew that you're this cheesy. I hope you'll be like this with me, honey." He stroked my hair and walked out of the house. After making sure he was gone, I went to the door. Trying to open it but of course, he's not dumb enough to let the door unlocked.

I searched all around the house for spare keys, and something caught my eyes.

I went to picked it up and I felt like I'm the luckiest person in the world!

Bingo! I thought as I eyed the hair clips in my hand.

TAEHYUNG POV:
"Jungkook! Can you help me open the door!" I yelled as I was on the internet, searching for a way to find Ra In.

I saw in the corner of my eyes, Jungkook ran to open the door. Later, he came back with frown on his face.

"Who's that?" I asked, eyes not leaving the screen. "No one but there's this thing." His answer made me looked up instantly.

He gave me the brown envelope. I scrunched my face, feeling not happy about this. I opened and read it.

I swear my heart stop beating literally when I read the letter. Tears streaming down my face like there's no tomorrow.

"Hyung, you're okay?" I ignored Jungkook because the pain in my heart was too much. Jungkook snatched the letter and his eyes widen at the contain.

"Call the others" I said and Jungkook nodded.

JIMIN POV:
"You've got to be kidding me." I crumpled the letter.

"Hey, don't do that! It might help lead us to Ra In!" Jin smacked my head.

"Auch!" I glared at him. "I think we need to give this to Kai. He knows what to do." We all nodded our heads and called Kai to come over.

A few minutes later, the bell rang.

I opened the door and saw Baekhyun with Kai. I lead them to the living room.

"So, what's up?" Kai said. Taehyung gave him the letter.

"You haven't found anything about her?" I asked.

"Apparently, there's a few things that I've found. First, we found her mother new hospital and went there but there's no sign of her. Her mother also said that she hasn't come for awhile and we must find her fast cause her mother's condition is getting worse. Second, we found out that Jaehyun has move somewhere else and I bet she's with him." Baekhyun said.

I nodded. Oh, Ra In. Please be save.

I pray in my mind.

"Guys, thank god you give me this letter! I think I found her!" Kai beamed.

We eyed him confusedly. What? There's nothing in the letter except Ra In's words that keep saying sorry for leaving Taehyung.

KAI POV:
"You guys are dumb." I scoffed.

I read the letter again.

"Hello, Taehyung.
Everytime I think about you,
Love is what I feel.
Please, don't forget me.

I think you deserve the best.
Taehyung you're my everything.
So, I'm sorry for leaving you.

Just because I choose to leave,
And I'm not around you anymore,
Everyday, I still think about you,
Hope that you'll be happy,
You will never walk alone,
Unless you choose to be alone.
Never think all of this as your fault.

                                -tnemtrapa M.S- "

I finished reading but they still looking at me dumbly. I face palm and spread the letter on the table.

"If you take out every letter in each sentence," I said as I scribbled down the answer, "It says, 'HELP, ITS JAEHYUN. and this weird words at the bottom is SM Apartment." I threw my hand up in the air as a sign of victory.

They blinked their eyes for a moment and finally understand my explanation.

"Oh my god, Kai! Thank you so much! Thank you! Thank you!" Taehyung ran and hugged me.

I pushed him away. "Ew, it's weird to see you act like this." They all laughed at us.

Wait Ra In. We'll definitely gonna bring you back to Taehyung.

RA IN POV:
"Come on, how am I suppose to unlock this." I inserted the hair clip in to the key hole. I wiggled it a few times and suddenly, click.

My eyes widen as I turned the doorknob, making the door wide opened.

I step outside and I felt my legs tremble in fear, afraid that Jaehyun would walked in the hallway anytime and saw me escaping.

Come on, Ra In. It's now or never!

I ran out of the house as fast as I can, barefoot. I felt slight sting on my feet and saw that they were bleeding.

I don't care and kept running but I don't know where to go since it's not my neighborhood.

There's no much people here, so I don't know where to seek for help.

Please please please. Someone help me.

I chanted in my head as I continued running.

It's getting dark and cold. I stopped running and sat on a bench at a park. Suddenly, I remember about Taehyung.

I remember when we eat ice cream together at the park after along walk. It felt the same but the difference was I'm alone, cold and afraid. There's no Taehyung to hug me when I'm scared.

"Ra In?" I looked up and my eyes widen in shock.

Hellooooo~  I'm going to say this short and sweet.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT AND AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE TIME YOU GUYS HAVE SPENT IN READING MY STORY.

love you guys😘😘