I

"Daddy!" Angelo yelled with joy as he saw Rome at the kitchen, preparing dinner for his little family.

"Oh well hello buddy! Daddy missed you!" He scooped little peanut and playfully threw him in the air.

"Rome! Stop doing that! Oh my God! You're insane!" Adele frantically went to her two boys who was now laughing.

"What? We're just having fun right Angelo?" He said tousling Angelo's long blonde hair.

"Mummy's jealous!" The little boy said prolonging the sound of the letter 's'.

"Yeah, come on peanut. Mumma wants to join us." Rome said playfully wiggling his eyebrows as he sent a smirk towards Adele who was now furrowing her eyebrows.

"Don't you ever come near me Ro-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence when the two boys attacked him, mainly his boyfriend.

"S-stop... it! I-I swear to God!" Adele was now in contagious cackles that was caused by the tickles on her sides.

"Romeeeeee!" Her breath was in a arrhythmic pattern as well as the tears of joy rolls down on her red cheeks.

"Okay okay. We need to stop P, mumma's gonna fart soon." Rome said  trying to hide his laughs as he set Angelo down on his feet.

"Rome! I hate you!" Adele said protruding her plump lips out as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Why don't you go and play with Louie Peanut? Mum and dad will just finish the dinner okay?" He said giving him his sippy cup with an orange juice in it.

"Okay... Louieeee!" Little Peanut said as he run from his parents.

"No running Angelo." Adele added a quick reminder to her toddler child.

"Yes mumma!" He answered with a sweet smile on his face, continuing to walk down the hall.

"And now..." Rome said as soon as there's no Angelo sign from everywhere anymore.

"Now what?" She jokingly raised her eyebrows towards him, faking an 'I don't care' face.

"I missed you Adele..." He said beginning to leave soft kisses on the crook of her neck, where her weak spot lies.

"Rome... We still need to talk." She said trying her best to hold off . She still ain't the type of girl who easily gives in. And that's one of the million reasons why Rome is so madly in love with Adele, she's so one of a kind.

"I'm sorry baby... I'm sorry for not telling you about the project..." He explained as he began to engulfed her into his muscular, well-toned arms.

"1 month is not a joke Rome. You know how peanut can't sleep without you by his side. This whole week that you're not seeing him is alreayd a hell to my baby."

"Is it really about Peanut or... you babe?" Adele felt the slightest annoyance by her boyfriend's audacious joke.

"Rome! I'm serious! What the fuck-" She was cut off when he laced his hands on the side of her face and connected their lips at once.

"No cursing at this house, remember?" Rome said as soon as they separated.

"That was bullsh-" She was pushed against the edge of the counter top when he hungrily smashed their lips together again. But this time, Rome didn't allow Adele to talk anymore. He took her lips gently but seductively by his teeth. Adele's complaints about Rome's project was now turned into silent screaming moans. Moans that was trapped inside their mouths, hands that are slowly roaming around each other's body.

Rome was in the middle of his act when they heard their son's little voice coming inside the kitchen.

"Shit! Fuck! Angelo's here!" Adele said in between her hectic breathing.

"Cursed again, you're going to pay for that later Ms. Adkins..." Rome whispered right at the top of Adele's lips as he squeezed her left boob one last time.

"Bless your heart babe." She said finally separating from him.

"Mummy?" Angelo peeped through the slightly opened door.

"Yes honey?" She said arranging the mess on her hair.

"Peanut's hungry..." Angelo whined.

"Yeah, daddy too." Rome sneakily smacked Adele's bum as he passed by.

"Dickhead..." She murmured to herself.

"I heard that. 3 strikes..." Her face felt warm by his words.