"Yea, she's great," I agree, smiling at just the thought of her.

"But, if you EVER hurt her again, or any other girl, especially for a bet, I will gladly beat the shit out of you!" He warns me while giving me a smile.

"No worries, I don't intend to," I defend, putting both of my hands into the air.

"Good," he said with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Okay, Melo, your up!" The lady shouted. I jumped off the counter, and headed over to the basketball court. Today is gonna be a long day.

~~~

After our photoshoot thing, we shot hoops for a while and just messed around. Currently, we are inside, waiting to be interviewed.

I was sitting on the couch, eating chips, and watching TV. That was until someone sat next to me and started asking me questions. I was being nice and answering them, not really paying to much attention, until they mentioned me not having a girlfriend.

"Uhm, yea I actually do have a girlfriend," I tell them. They stop rambling and look over at me.

"Wait really!? How come we didn't know about this? Does anyone know about this?" He asked.

"Yea my family and friends, but that's all. So, please don't go around and tell anyone," I replied, trying to hint at him that it's none of his business.

"Well who is she?" He as

"Why?" I asked. I don't want to sound rude, but I don't like people getting into my personal life, and Macy and I haven't even talked about letting everyone know that we are dating. We didn't even tell everyone when we dated the first time, and that was for two whole months! We both silently agreed that it'd be to much drama, especially with all the questions and the possible hate. I wouldn't want her to go through hate because of me. I already get enough of it, I don't need her to start getting any.

"Because it'd be nice to know. Don't you want people to know about your love life?"

"No, not really," I tell him, standing up from the couch. I've lost interest in this conversation.

"Where are you going?" The guy asked.

"Up to my room, where I can be alone!" I shouted back towards him as I was walking away. Gosh, people are so nosey.

~~~

Finally the interview thing is over, and I couldn't be happier. People might not know this, but I hate interviews, with a passion. I don't mind people asking me about my game, don't get me wrong there, but I really would prefer if they don't try to get into my personal life. Luckily, the interviewer didn't ask me about having a girlfriend, cause like I said, I don't want people to start hating on Macy if they find out that she's my girlfriend.

I blow out an exaggerated sigh while I lay on my bed. I should FaceTime Mace. Yea, that's a great idea. I smile at the amazing idea I just had, and grab my phone. I search my contacts for Babe😍😘, and then click to FaceTime her.

I waited a few seconds until she answers it.

"BABE! I'VE MISSED YOU!" I shout in excitement.

"Melo, you saw me like, what, 6 hours ago?" She laughs.

"Exactly, it's been so loooooong!" I drag out.

"It's been so long since what?" I turn my head to see Gelo and Zo walking in.

"None of your business," I say, pulling my phone towards my chest so they don't see Mace. If they see her, they'll just take my phone away from me to talk to her.

"What's on yo phone?" Zo questions me with a smirk.

"Nothing," I answer.

"Then show us it," Gelo dared, while both of them took a step closer to my bed.

"Nah, I'm good," I reply with a shrug.

"HEEEEEYYYY!!!" I hear Macy shout from the phone.

"No, Macy, shu-"

"MACY!!!" I look up and see Liangelo and Lonzo race from their spot, and tackle me on my bed.

"Ugh, get off of me!" I shout, trying to get out from under them.

"Not until you give us the phone!" Zo shouted, trying to pin my arms down.

He finally gets a good grip on my arms, and holds them down onto my bed while Gelo grabs my phone. Man, I hate being the youngest.

"Heeeey, Mace!" They both shout into the phone.

"Hi guys!" She shouts back.

"Getcho fat asses off of me, I can't breath!" I complain.

"Aye!" Zo shouts, turning his head to look at me. "Shut yo ass up, you my son, I do what I want."

"Nuh-uh, you my son!" I shout back, slapping his arm.

"You are both my sons, now shut up!" Gelo shouts. This leads to us getting into an argument about who is who's son.

"Hey! You're all my children, now shout the fuck up!" Macy yelled through the phone while laughing.

"Fair enough," Gelo shrugs.

"If she's yo ma, then I'm your father cause she's my wifey," I comment with smirk.

"Shut yo noodle head ass up," Zo said while laughing. They both finally got off of me, but I didn't get my phone back yet. I poked my head in between Gelo and Zo's to get a good look at my girl.

And that's how we spent the rest of our evening, facetiming Macy, and joking around. It couldn't have been better, well except for if she was actually here, but it was a close second.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Hey guys, I'm back! I'm soooooooo sorry for not updating recently! I was just really busy with college visits and prom, but I'll have another update coming out today. :-)