Family??

5 years later...

(No one's POV)

Everything went well from that day onwards. Dean proposed and got married to Phoenix in a wrestling yet romantic style. They have 2 kids a 4 1/2 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. They love their lives and are less crazy outside of work, Phoenix lost her alcohol and cigarette addiction and Dean lost his cigarette addiction. They are all a happy and functional family. The family consists of: Mr Good (Dean), Mrs Good (Phoenix), Moxley king Good (4 1/2 year old boy), Rose Lee Good (2 year old girl) and a family pet Shadow (Black and brown full grown Doberman pinscher).

(Dean's POV)

I am as happy as ever. I have a great wife and children, I couldn't ask for anything better. At first I wasn't a family type guy but now that I look at Phoenix, Moxley, Rose and Shadow I feel complete. I am now 36, Phoenix is 33, Moxley is 4 1/2, Rose is 2 and Shadow is 5. Moxley is already a great student and by the looks of things he might be a wrestler!! My little Rose is still so little but does so much, she is very active and likes to do some play fights with her older brother. I think that they both will be WWE superstars, I bet you that they will win each and every title!!

(Phoenix's POV)

This is wonderfull my dreams have been fully made, a great husband, a great family, two little bundles of joy, WWE, Titles and respect. I am only 33 and Deanie is 36 we are still wrestlers and our kids most likely will be aswell. Dean and I were champs but lost them when I had to leave for 2 pregnancies and Dean lost his being stressed over me. But we got them back and are better than ever and when we are out on stage it's either Roman or Aj that look after the kids, they are very energetic and crazy but a cute type of crazy. This is all I ever wanted and now I have it, I still will never give up on anything aspecialy my husband and the kids. I don't want them living like me when I was younger without parents and I don't want to lose the love of my life. This journey has been a long one, and I don't think it will stop here but we will have to see...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is the end of this book but there might be a sequel. Hope you enjoyed it and sorry that it's a short one but hope you will check more of my stories out. Thankyou for reading.

-Oliwia