Caught??

(Seth Rollins POV)

Oh gosh Phoenix is soo beautiful! Jon is so lucky to have her, she is kind, funny, sweet, caring, loving, hot, sexy, strong, athletic, talented and much more. If I was to tell you all of them I would be here until the day I die. Yes I do have a crush on Phoenix. I know it's bad but I can't help it. I need to tell Joe about this.

All three of them were already asleep. Jon and Phoenix on the bed and Joe next to them on the floor. Phoenix and Jon were cuddling and she had her head in the crook of his neck with his hand tightly around her. That is supposed to be me with her! I went over to them, moved Phoenix's head in my direction and roughly kissed her soft plump pink lips. She was still peacefully asleep as I tugged on her lovely sweet lips.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat. I jumped up to see Joe with a confused smirk on his face.
(Roman) (Me)
"What are you doing Colby?"
"I- I- I'm doing nothing just...tucking Phoenix and Jon to bed that's all."
"If you keep tucking Phoenix in like that then you will have some problems with Jon. So let me ask again what are you doing??"
"Kissing Phoenix. There I said it BETTER!"
"Oh poor Colby. You always go for the ones you cannot have.(smh)"
"Come on dude don't you wanna kiss her?"
"N-N- Yeah I do but I won't. I don't want to ruin our friendship Colby."
"Come on look at those soft plump pink lips just waiting for a kiss. We both know you want to so just do it I won't tell anyone😉"

Joe then went and kissed her aswell. I know he liked it by the smirk on his face. We both thought of a plan...

(Roman's POV)

Colby and I thought of a plan that will work, so we started the plan. We don't have a plan B but we hope that this one works. We woke Jon up and gave him something to drink, little did he know that it had sleeping pills in it. Colby and I waited a couple of minutes and went to check on Ambrose, he was asleep we took him to the couch and threw him and he still didn't wake up so he is going to sleep for 2 hours now. I hate doing this.

(Seth's POV)

Everything is going to plan. Jon is asleep and we have Phoenix for ourselves... We wake her up and I kiss her. She immediately kisses back, she is such a great kisser. She then realises that it's me and Joe and she says, "What are you guys doing?!" Joe tells her and I tell her how much I love her and she was about to say something when I smashed my lips against hers. We made out until Joe pushed me off and made out with her. We heard a bang from the couch... Jon is awake. Joe quickly stops and I went and kissed her passionately. Joe and I went to sit on chairs and the door swung open.

(Dean's POV)

I woke up on the couch and went to mine and Nixx's s room. I swung the door open to see Joe and Colby talking to Nixx, I looked at them and smiled saying good morning. They said it back and said bye to Nixx, I am so happy that they get along well. My brothers and girlfriend get along just great.