First impressions

Phoenix's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. So annoying!! I never wake up this early so I check my phone. 'oh shit it's my first day today!' I yell out and jump out of bed. I go to take a shower and let the warm water calm down my stitched up body from yesterday. I quickly get out and get dressed in casual clothes. This is gonna be a long day.

Dean's POV

Nixx (Phoenix) is AWSOME!! She is hot, kind, funny, can actually wrestle and just overall wonderfull!! She is strong, she broke a metal dog color!!

I woke up to a little 5 year old kid (Dolph Ziggler) jumping on my bed.

"Dolph get off of me now!!" I shouted with my morning voice.

"You need to wake up today is Phoenix's first day in WWE!! We can't miss that hot chicks performance today!!" I got angry when Dolph thinks she is just a hot chick!Why do I need to room with him.

Oh shit it is her first day! I need to get ready to be the first one to see her! I quickly jump out of bed and rush towards the shower so the boys have to go after me. Ha losers. Then I change into some casual but nice clothes. After I did that I went to the dining room and saw the boys eating I guess they showered before they woke me up now I feel like the loser. I told them to head out after we finished eating and they just nodded. Nixx here I come...

Phoenix's POV

I got dressed and headed straight out with a breakfast bar in hand as I made my way to my motorbike. As soon as I ate the breakfast bar I reached my bike. Finally. I put my helmet on and drove off like the badass I am.
.
.
.
2 hours later
.
.
.
I just went through the gate to the parking lot and done a skid mark as I stopped. Superstars and divas were looking at me with some impressed faces I guess they never saw a girl riding a motorbike to work. I saw Jon or should I say Dean now since we are at work. He had a confused face until I took off my helmet and whipped my hair back because I had bad helmet hair so I fixed it by whipping it like I normally do when I get off my bike. Dean smiled at me so I smiled back and waved then got off my bike locking it into place with my foot. I walked up to him with people still looking at me and gave him a hug and he hugged back. He is SOOO charming and smells like heaven I had enough of the stares so I shouted.

"Stop staring take a picture it lasts longer!!" I heard Dean chuckle sweetly and people stopped staring.

We walked into the long halls of my new great job and saw some trashy superstars.

Dean's POV

How the hell can she ride a motorbike aswell!! Her hair flip was hot and sexy she walked towards me we hugged and she shouted.

"Stop staring take a picture it lasts longer!!"
And I chuckled she is soo cute and fiesty.

We walked next to each other though out the halls when I saw some trashy people looking at Nixx like she was some peice of meat! I'll kill them. The trashy people obviously being Dolph slutty Ziggler(again), Enzo and Cass, The New Day and Randy Orton. I told her that they are looking at her and she just chuckled whilst blushing cuz I touched her hand.

*Wolf whistling*

I got so pissed off that I might explode until she held my hand and had a smirk on her face. I think she will cause some drama.

Phoenix's POV

They whistle at me. They want it, they will get it. I was surprised that I held Dean's hand but oh well let's do this.

"Oi pretty girl turn around I want to see it from the back!" Ziggler shouted

I stood there laughing my ass off with Dean until he said something else.

"I wouldn't mind banging that hard and rough! You look like a stripper. Can I have a lap dance babygirl?!" oh no he just didn't well I'll give him what he wants.

I tell Dean my plan and he just smiles I walk up to Dolph and he is shocked that I actually came up to him. He sat down and the rest just watched. So I done a slutt drop and they whistled but then I delivered Dolph sweet chin music. With a loud thud my foot connected with his face and his friends were in shock by my actions and I just said.

"I'm not the type of girl to do that for worthless pieces of shit like you. I'm not a stripper I'm ur work buddy so show some respect or I'll break your neck next time! And that goes to all of you!" I walk away to Dean but then I heard,

"You can't even hurt a fly you slutt!" oh Randy thinks that I can't hurt a fly. Poor little snake he is more of a cornsnake than a viper to me.

I walk up to him and he is standing against a wall. I punch the wall right next to his face and make a hole in it. All I did was smiked and said,"So I can't hurt a fly but I can make a hole in the brick wall using my fist?"

You could see the fear in their eyes. When I heard Dean shout I smiled." Nixx we'll have to patch that up later again and now your knuckles are bleeding. Let's get your new ring gear babe"

"Sure babe" I kissed Dean on the cheek and the guys seemed pissed off. I am having fun already pissing people off and scaring them.