WWE??

I'm so happy that I still can fight like in CZW. Wait did I not say that I was a CZW wrestler in my past. Well past meaning I was off for 5 weeks because of an injury to my stomach and shoulder. In a match someone sliced a big scar into my stomach that went across my whole belly and I received stitches. My shoulder dislocated by it being pulled and smashed through walls and glass. Nothing new to the world of CZW! I get back from injuries really quickly because I don't listen to the doctors. I'm 5 weeks off already yay anyway back to me being exited about winning this match.

"how did you do that!?" Jon asked me so I  thought 'should I tell him the truth?' yeah let's do it.

"I'm actually a professional wrestler aswell." he seemed surprised

"Really, who do you wrestle for?"

"I wrestle for CZW and have a little thing outside of that too. I don't want to talk about that though" I done Street fights against bigger, stronger and older men since I was 10.

"CZW!?!?! I never thought that you would be into extreme violence fighting!" people were shocked at my answer.

I don't blame them I am a 5'7 ft and 130 ibs girl. I am small but fiesty they will be more shocked if I tell them another thing.

"Yh I love it and I'm making my return."

"Why? Were you out? What happened?"

"I had a injury. My shoulder was dislocated and I have a massive scar on my stomach from the fights"

"Who did that to you" he looked so worried but now he'll be shocked.

"A guy did... I forgot to say I fight guys"

"What?!?!" everyone went ballistic shouting that I'm a 'god' and stuff like that. It was really funny.

"I have a question for you Miss...?" a familiar voice said. I turned around. It's Vince Mcmahon!!

" Ray, so what is the question?" I am soo nervous.

"We would like to recruit you to WWE but first we want watch one of your matches live."

"OMG YES SURE...! Umm when are you lot free?"

"Do you have one tonight?"

"Yes I do just tell the security that I told you to come and give them this." I said and handed Mr Mcmahon a piece of paper that said,

Hi you two it's me PSR and let these people go past or you'll have trouble with me again... So yeah let them through to the front seats.

Hate from PSR xx

"Ok sure. We will all see you tonight Miss Ray goodbye"

"Goodbye" I said bye to all of the wrestlers and gave Jon a hug aswell. Well...guess that I'll be having guests tonight.