Change??

It's match time. Guess who's back. It's me obviously. OMG WWE superstars and divas are gonna be watching me wrestle. 'remember Phoenix. Don't worry and fight for what's yours.' I kept telling myself that. I had 10 minutes until I had to go up so I started to do normal stretches and punched holes into the walls acouple of times. Now it's my time to shine.

My entering music ('Badass' nightcore) blasted out and I walked out in my gear (dark black ripped skinny jeans, my merch shirt that said ' Dangerous... Crazy... Violent... Bloodthirsty...PHOENIX !!', my black leather jacket with my black bomber jacket underneath and my black combat boots on. With my hair in a high ponytail) acting my normal self the crazy person I am. With a metal dog color around my neck and a security member walking out with me as normal.

"From Cinncinati Ohio weighing in at 130 ibs, making her return from 5 weeks being escorted like normaly by a security member, your Queen of craziness, the owner of Ray Road and Little Moxley... PHOENIX!!" cheers erupted and shocked faces on the divas and superstars for my Little Moxley thing.

(beginning music as I make my way to the ring)

(I get in the ring and go on my knees)

('cuz I'm a badass!' plays as I sound a battle cry and whip my hair backwards)

Cheers are everywhere and somehow the security guard locked me up to the turnbuckle when I was getting up!! 'HE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!!'

The announcer said," We are sorry Phoenix but we can't do anything about you being locked to the turnbuckle. The match will still go on with you being locked up. We are truly sorry Phoenix " boo's and cheers fill the room.

"LET'S JUST DO THIS I DONT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE!!" I shout then slam the mic in the ground receiving cheers.

I can reach only half way to the ring so I'll lose. They rung the bell and we started the match.

(Dean Ambrose POV)

'Ok so first she is little Moxley and now she can't get half way through the ring cuz someone locked her up and she has a metal dog color on.' so great that I'm not in here anymore. I'm so shocked though. Everyone is.

(Phoenix POV)

At the beginning of the match he made me mad for talking shit about my past whilst chocking me. So I knocked him out for about 2 minutes and ripped the metal dog color so it's broken and I'm set loose!

(skip the match because I'm bad at writing matches.)

I just done 'Ray Road' on him and we are both very bloody from glass, barbed wire and sharp objects. Now I put him into 'Scopion tail'.

Tap Tap Tap

My ending music came on ('Raised by the wolves' nightcore). I Won!! I went backstage smirking at my opponent that is laying down lifelessy in the ring.

"Miss Ray we would definitely love to recruit you to WWE as a female superstar so you'll be fighting male superstars." Vince said and I just nodded. I'm soo happy

We celebrated by going to get a couple of drinks and went to sleep. What a lovely day.