Spotting someone in the gym...

It's a new day and it's another day to go to the gym. Gosh it's annoying sometimes because I don't get to hang out with my friends... Wait... What friends!! Anyway I love the gym it's my domain and I rule it! Cuz I'm a BADASS!!

So I went to get changed into my gym gear and headed straight to the gym. Once I got there I did my normal routine that considered of ; 30 mins of stretching, 10 mins on the treadmill, 1 hour focusing on my upper body (with weights), 1 hour focusing on my lower body (with weights) and then 1 hour of boxing (with breaks spread in-between all of them) which add up to 20 mins. YAYY 4 hour workout on the weekends and weekdays.

I was about to go when I saw Jon, that made me smile. He came over to me saying, " Hi Phoenix it's nice seeing you again do you wanna train with me??"
" Hi Jon and I just finished my 4 hour workout but I can do a bit more if you would like to help me?"
" WOW A 4 HOUR WORKOUT!!!"

Him screaming made us get more attention than I would like us to but oh well it's just people looking at me. It's not the first time someone looked at me like I'm crazy... Unhinged... Unpredictable... Muscular and just weird. I got used to the stares. So we started our little training session. It was soo fun!!