Gang Gang Gang

(Phoenix's POV)

I'm back with my gang riding around town. It's been 3 months since I left and the hype about me is still everywhere. I still feel very bad about leaving but at least they didn't kill me or The Shield or The Death Penalty (My gangs name). We are still the most feared and strong crew there ever was and ever will be. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is scared of us: the police, the government, other gangs, normal people, mental asylum leaders. The only people that are not scared of us is the army, I mean they have a lot if explosives and shit but we are still trying to scare them and it's a lot of fun. Last week we went to their army base and put a fake bomb sound and they went crazy and panicked like hell, after two minutes of it going off it said, " You just got pranked by THE DEATH PENALTY!! This is so much fun!" but in my voice and the guys laughter. It was pre recorded and it was helerious. People are scared of us but they love us aswell, they know that if they don't do anything bad to us we will leave them alone so it's no problem. I still love Jon very much and it's hard for me but I try to forget it and it never happens. The badass crew is here for me anytime which I'm happy about.

(Dean's POV)

It is 3 months from when my Nixx ran away... I'm STILL distraught. The hype about her is still going on and making me feel even more like shit. I have Colby and Joe here to help me try to get through this but I still love her soo much!

One day I was watching TV and flicked it to news. They were talking about this gang that is scaring everyone and even doing pranks on the army.
(News reporter) (Joe) (Colby) (me)
"The crew or gang likes to call themselves 'The Death Penalty' and it consists of: Mike Atkinson, Mark Breeze, Luke Calaway, Adam Scar and the leader Phoenix Sapphire Ray."
"OMG that's Nixx!"
"Dude why would she do that?!"
"It's like she wants to be in prison!"
"Shut up I want to listen."
"We don't have much information about the four men but we do have a lot about Phoenix. She is a 28 year old woman that has long black and blue hair, she has sleeves tattoos, roses on her left side of her stomach, the quote ' I have a ruined past but that won't change my future' on her right rib, the words DRUG FREE tattooed on her knuckles and many more tattoos that we don't know about on her lower body. She was born in Cinncinati Ohio 05/12/1989 into a bad family, her dad abused her at a very young age and she was placed into a adoption centre at the age of 4. Whilst in there her dad killed her mum. She got adopted 5 times and all were abusive aswell, she ran away from the adoption centre at the age of 6 and lived by herself on the streets until the age of 10 were she found Mike Atkinson who took care of her. She grew up in the gang from the age of 10 and started Street fighting, at the age of 13 she got into CZW whilst finding her dad. She found him and killed him with her own hands and was chased by the police since then. 3 months ago she joined WWE and had great 2 matches until the police found her and she instantly quit. Now she is making more damage than before, everyone is scared of 'The Death Penalty' even the government. They made a trick on the army about a fake bomb noise and thought it was funny. Here are some pictures taken by photographers at her modeling shoots."

"Why would she do that?!" I was crying my eyes out

"If anyone spots her please call 911 and ask for the army instantly please. That is it for now and have a goodnight."

"Don't worry everything will be fine Jon"
"Yh nothing bad will happen."
"They want her DEAD!! They will kill her even if she gives in by herself! I'm going to sleep I can't do this."

(Seth's POV)

OMG they want her fully dead! How is she going to do this? Lord please help us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Now this is getting interesting.

-Oliwia