Authority talk.

Like usual I'm the first one to wake up, it has always been that way. I carefully got out of Jon's grip and my head was instantly pounding with pain, the same pain as if someone put your head through cinder blocks (Jon and I both had that). I quickly grabbed 2 pills of ibuprofen and drank a bottle of water for my headache to pass. Whilst my headache was going away, I was getting ready to go to the gym again. Twenty minutes later, I was ready, my headache was completely gone and the guys were still asleep. Off I went to the gym.
.
.
4 1/2 hours later
.
.
I went to the gym for four hours and gone get Starbucks. I am that nice that I bought the guys Starbucks aswell... No i Just bought it so they shut up when they wake up. For Dolph I got a 'Venti Cappuccino', for Randy I bought 'Venti Iced Caramel macchiato', for Jon I got two things a 'Venti Caramel cream frappuccino' and a cookie, finally for myself I got two things aswell. I got a 'Venti Caramel frappuccino' with Carmel drizzle and a cookie aswell. This all cost me £14.35!! They better be happy with all of this.

I got back to the hotel and they were STILL asleep!! How can someone sleep that much it's 6:30!? I decided to also make breakfast... They are so lucky that I don't have anything else to do. I got a quick shower and changed into jeans and a hoodie with mascara and eyeliner on and my blue and black hair in a high ponytail. After that I made breakfast (eggs, beacon, sausage, beans and toast) it was about 7:30 so I felt like I need to wake them up.

I set their food on plates with their Starbucks things aswell (their Starbucks cups had their names on it) and went to wake up the two pervs and one sleeping beauty (Jon). I woke up Randy and Dolph first by shaking them around and handing them ibuprofen and water. Then went to wake up my Prince charming. I whispered in his ear, "Wake up babe... You need to get ready." once he sat up I gave him ibuprofen and water aswell and told him to go to the kitchen/living room. I shown them to their seats but they seemed surprised at why I have done that for them.
(Randy) (Dolph) (Dean) (Me)
"Why have you done this Phoenix??"
"Yeah you hate us so why get us Starbucks and make breakfast??"
"Are you trying to poison us!!??"
"Chill dude she would not poison you! At least ask her politely for the reason. And thank you Nixx very much for all of this"
"No problem Dean. And Randy no I am not trying to poison you I am only being 'nice' because I didn't have anything else to do and I didn't want you moaning when you wake up."
"Sorry Phoenix and thank you so much for all of this."
"Yeah thanks Phoenix. How much did you spend on the Starbucks alone??"
"I spent £14.35 but don't worry you don't need to give me the money back." 
"You are actualy really nice and kind but don't worry we won't tell anyone."
"Hope not and I can be a lot nicer if you fully get to know me."

We finished eating and speaking do the guys and I went to the arena. I was having a little bump-in 'interview' with The Authority. I know it will go very well.
.
10 minutes later
.
There I was on my motorbike about to get called out... Three...Two...One... GOO!! They called me out and I emerged through the doors. I was walking towards the middle of the ring with cheers and whistles surrounding me.
(Stephenie) (Hunter) (kane) (me)
"hello Phoenix how are you from your first match??"
" Hi Steph, Hunter and authorities favorite slave. My first match was great BTW. "
"Shut your mouth Phoenix or I'll make you!"
"Kane just calm down... PHOENIX You are nothing you can't fight and you haven't even held one championship!"
" Yeah your right I haven't cuz I held four at the same time!! I never hold only one for more that two months and you should look out."
I exited the ring and arena into the hotelroom and went to sleep soon joined by Jon.