Meeting the love of my life.

Phoenix's POV

So I have been working like usual trying not to get hit on by a guy (it's harder than you think when they are all drunk), but then I heard a very masculine and hot voice saying that he wants a drink. So I went up to serve him and said,

"how may I help you sir?"

While I was staring into his beautiful baby blue eyes. He soon spoke with a smile on his face.

"I would like some Stella please sweetheart. " while he smiled showing his dimples.

I tryed not to blush when I saw his cute dimples but inside my heart was melting. Why is he so dreamy? He looks familiar. ' don't think about him girl you don't know him' I thought to myself.

"sure handsome."  showing him my smile with a additional wink.

He got his beer and he started talking to me about life and how bad it was, when I heard people fighting. So me working here had to break it up and excuse myself from the lovely conversation...great... I stood in the middle of them and shouted.

"Stop the fight NOW or I'll make you and everyone calm down!"

People started to calm down but the fight still went on so I pushed the two men away from each other with ease and they walked out leaving the bar. Finally. I went back to speaking with the guy and found out that his name is Jonathan Good but to call him Jon and that he is a wrestler called Dean Ambrose. That's why he looks familiar.