"Love, if you actually did remember that night, you would running for the other end of the planet." Connor says, nodding slightly I examine his ethereal beauty. Sharp check bones stood out the most to be, never mind his silver eyes that sparkled with mockery.

"Why did you erase my memory? What do you have to hide?" I struggle to contain my anxious behavior. Connor walks closer, breath fanning my face I'm trying not crawl from the fierce gaze of his.

"How much do you actually remember?" He speaks darkly, the silver eyes locking with mine for what seems like eternity. Holding hands behind my back I open my mouth to speak. "I don't have to answer you." I spit directly merging into his silver eyes.

The next I thing I know is I'm pinned to a wall with such force, it knocks the life out of me, leaving me dizzy.
"That's where you are wrong, love." He leans closer, my breath hitches in my throat. "I know you wouldn't hurt me, if you would then I'd-" His palm strains my voice.
"Wrong again." The only sound is me being choked to see Heaven, or Hell for that matter.

Then another flashback consumes me. Because that just have to happen when I was being strangled to death!

In this memory I see Connor guiding me in the air, or more like swimming in air. We were floating across the ballroom in black attires, I smiled at him with adoration and Connor, his face was masked by a Matt coal coverup.

The memory fades away, Connor leaps back as if I burned him. I drop to the floor, coughing forcing oxygen back into my lungs. The black-head stares down at me, eyes wide, he too has experienced the flashback. Or by the looks it seemed it like.

Laying bewildered I stand on my shaky feet. "Why did you wipe my memories!? What happened that night!?" I yell raising my hands ready to punch. Connor darts for me suddenly, clutching my chin roughly in his hand. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up." The voice is so quiet but deadly.

"Bite. Me." I glower, pounding my fist into his jaw. Connor stands still, his eyes expand. If he feels pain he doesn't show it, because all I can see is shock.

"We can arrange that." He growls, just as I dash for the opposite end of the room. "I wasn't being serious!" I call, shooting daggers. Connor chuckles, "Is that so? It didn't seem like it." 

"Just tell me what you want!" I say loudly,  Connor freezes on the spot, one of the silver eyes twitches making me uncomfortable. Smiling the black-head looks down, "I want everything that Alec has taken away from me. Every. Last. Bit." He declares, feeling confused I meet his silver orbits. Connor powerfully strides to the window unlocking it. He sticks his head staring at the ground.

"Hello? If you haven't noticed we are on the second level. Maybe use the door?" The mischief never leaves his features. The dark hair tousled, silver eyes bright Connor turns to glance at the simple black watch on his right wrist. "It's almost feeding time." He comments, more to himself than to me, then pushes his body half-way through the window. "Great, he is not only a psychopath but also a suicide committer." Connor grins wickedly looking back at me, "Right one more thing before I forget."

  "If you speak of seeing or anything of me...I will personally enjoy ripping apart Sophie or John, I haven't decided which one yet..maybe even both." He smiles darkly, my eyes spring wide. No. I wouldn't allow him!

"Humans like you deserve to burn in Hell." I breathe and the psycho turns sharply to gaze down at me. His long pale fingers curling around the window sill. 

"Good thing I'm barely a human, right?" With those only words Connor drops out of the window. I rash to see nothing but the sunset still drawling over the horizon, no trace of strange guy.