52| ready

This was it

This was it. Jessica and I stood in front of the mirror, our dresses draping elegantly downwards, and our hair done up professionally with one simple spell.

And voila, we're ready.

"We should go. I bet Oliver is dying to see you in your dress." I said excitedly, and headed towards the door. Once I got there, I realised Jess wasn't following me.

I turned around, to see her still standing in front of the mirror, staring at her reflection with a sad expression.

"Oliver doesn't truly love me though." She said sadly. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah sure. Of course he does! Fred and George told me themselves that Oliver has been talking to them about his crush on you." I winked at her when she looked at me.

"Oh... but Nathan..."

The part when I am no longer the good cop.

"Don't make me obliviate you! Stop whatever those hormones of yours are doing, and remember that you are a smart witch. Smart witches don't dwell on boys who are jerks." I told her firmly.

She has got to get over this dumb chap.

"Ok... let's go."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You look exquisite, now get down there, and dance with your one true love!" I told Jessica when she decided, that after about 7 hours of getting ready, shopping, and with my efforts of finding her a date, she wanted to do something stupid.

Hide behind a wall.

"I can't! It's too soon!" She whined.

I swear this is giving me a headache.

"Yes you can! Now get down those stairs, and kick some girl power ass, and made that damn Nathan jerk jel!" I shoved her forward.

"You don't know how hard this is!" She whined, again.

"Trust me, it's the most Weasley thing you can do." I stated. Ha I'm hilarious really.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "That's not funny."

"Oh but it is. Now go down those flipping stairs, or just spend the whole night Rowling around on the floor grieving for Nathan."

"I swear, if you make one more pun!"

"Ok ok! I'll be sirius from now on."

She literally looked like she's about to punch me.

"Alright! I'll Snape quiet." Before I get murdered to death, I urged her down the stairs. "That's the spirit! Now go get 'em!"

I am in so much trouble with her when we get back to our dorm.

"It's not going to work!" She called out.

"Oh please! Everybody ships it."

I stepped out from behind the wall, and looked at the crowd before me.

Now it's my turn.

Everybody fell silent and turned towards me.

But before I headed down the stairs, I noticed a very familiar person from across the room.

No...

Oh, my, flippers...