44| dream

That was most certainly not what I was expecting

That was most certainly not what I was expecting. That boy in the picture, isn't my brother. He's my half-brother. Even more mysterious, is that Snape knows who he is.

"Hey Jess." I said as I saw Jessica laying on her bed, reading a book as I strolled into the dormitory.

I tilted my head and tried to see what she was reading. I gasped in betrayal when I saw.

Twilight.

"Nuh-uh honey, you are not reading that." I said as I grabbed it out of her hands.

"Hey! Esmraldia, give it back! It's a good book!" I tried to reach for the book, but I held it up high.

Ha! I'm taller than her now. Do I smell champagne?

"Which mentally scars you in the process!" I retorted back to her.

"It's romantic!" She whined.

"In a dead-creepy way which is anything but romantic." She rolled her eyes and demanded for me to give it back.

"Ria!"

"Nope. Now, Jessica, listen to me very carefully. This book is bad for you. It could damage your health. Now we wouldn't want that now will we?"

She snatched the book back and put it on her bedside table.

"Fine. But stop talking to me like I'm a five year old in which the only thing I love is chicken." I paused for a second.

"Erm... well... it sorta is the only thing you love." She picked up the book again and threw it at me.

"Excusez moi s'il vous plaît!"

I stopped her there.

"Are you French?" I asked.

"My mother is. Anyway, you're starting to sound like my mum! She always ends up throwing a tantrum at me whenever I bring up chicken." She said in annoyance.

"Don't blame her." She hit me with the book again. Curse that book.

I took the damned Twilight book from her hands and held it in front of me, putting on a fake smile. I looked forward. "Stay educated kids." And I pretended to rip the book in half.

"Very funny." Jessica said, rolling her eyes at me, when I yawned.

"I'm gonna get to bed. Night." I said.

"Night."

"Burn that book."

"Shut up."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A graveyard. A trophy. Two boys. A deformed man. A creature in the mans arms.

Me, standing in the middle of it.

"Kill the spare."

"CEDRIC!"

A green light cascaded out of the creature's wand, plummeting towards the boy.

He fell to the ground, dead.

That's when I knew.

That when I found out who the boy who died was, through my dream.

That was was Cedric.

Then I saw the face.

Slits for a nose.

Blood red eyes.

Voldemort.

"HE'S BACK!" I woke up from my nightmare, to see Jessica sitting on my bed.

"Ria! What's wrong! You were screaming!" She said hurriedly.

"He– he's back!"

"Who, who's back!"

"H–him!"

"Who's him?!"

"V–Voldemort."

That's when Jessica's eyes widened.

"We need to get you to Dumbledore, now." She said seriously, and she managed to guide me out of the dorm, me shaking and sweating from what I just saw.