"Whatever" Niall shrugged.

Liam smiled at him, then said goodbye to Louis, and walked down the stairs.

"Why did you say whatever when Liam said he'd call you?" Louis asked, inviting himself into Niall's flat.

"Because it's supposed to be a casual thing" Niall replied, following Louis, closing the door behind him "So I shouldn't care if he calls me or not".

"But you do care" Louis said knowingly.

"A little, yeah" Niall sighed "Anyway, what's going on?".

"I'm craving chocolate, and I don't have any because I'm trying to eat healthy" Louis explained.

"And do you want me to dissuade you or do you want me to give you some?" Niall wondered.

"Give me some, but just like a little something to control the craving".

"Alright" Niall agreed, and went over to his kitchen, and opened a drawer, which Louis knew contained just candy and chocolates "What about a Kit-Kat?"

"Mmm" Louis hesitated, and followed Niall to be able to look if something else looked better, and there was "I want that Cadbury bar".

"That is not a little something, but sure" Niall agreed, and handed the big chocolate bar to Louis.

"Thank you" Louis grinned, and opened it right away "I don't know what I'll do without you after I move".

"You're moving?" Niall asked surprised.

"Yeah" Louis replied a little sadly, and ate a piece of chocolate, which was delicious, by the way.

"Louis, no" Niall almost pouted "You can't move".

"I have to, there's no room in my flat for the baby" Louis answered, as he went to sit down on Niall's couch.

"But what am I going to do when I'm out of milk, or when I want to chat?" Niall questioned, following him.

"You're going to have to buy your own milk, and you can always call me to chat or you can visit me at my new place" Louis tried.

"And who's going to feed Edgar when you can't?".

"I don't know, I'll have to find a new Niall at the new building" Louis shrugged.

"You can't replace me!" Niall said outraged.

"I was joking, you're irreplaceable, Nialler" Louis smiled at his friend "And I probably won't need someone to feed Edgar now that I won't be working at the club anymore".

"They fired you?" Niall asked surprised.

"No, I quit, I handed in my 2 week notice on Wednesday" Louis explained, and ate another piece of chocolate.

"It was probably a good idea, I didn't want to say anything, but I had been worried about you working so much while pregnant" Niall considered.

"I probably should have done it sooner, but I was worried about money".

"And you're not anymore?" Niall questioned.