Chapter twenty-seven

Start from the beginning

Slipping my hand around his neck them upwards to his hair. I combed my fingers through his soft pink hair and slowly pulled him for more. Our lips met once again but this time with more passion. He bit my bottom lip asking for permission and permission he got. Natsu then slipped his warm hot tongue into my mouth where we had a lustful yet playful fight. That moment began it all. It began the moment I became his and he became mine.

- Next morning -

It was a new day and I had woken in the safest place that exited. In Natsu's warm arms. Nuzzling into his chest I smiled in happiness. I couldn't believe it. We were together...was it all a dream? Because if it was then I don't want to wake up. Glancing up at him I placed a small peck on his forehead before slipping out of bed.

Walking towards the bathroom I got ready for the new day. When done I made my way towards the kitchen and looked for something to cook. I knew it wasn't my house but Natsu needed to eat if he was going to recover his strength. After making some porridge I placed it on the table and walked back to the bed where he was resting. Sitting down on a seat near him. Placing my chin on my arm I watched him sleep for awhile but soon my eyes too closed.

 Placing my chin on my arm I watched him sleep for awhile but soon my eyes too closed

Natsu's P.O.V.

Rolling onto my right side I released a slight yawn before opening my eyes. A smile formed on my lips as I noticed Lucy sleeping on the edge of the bed. Why wasn't she in bed with me I had no idea but what I did know is how innocent she seems when sleeping.

Natsu: "Huh?"

Lucy: "Mm...Aqua leave the... curtains alone..."

Natsu: "Even asleep she fights. Heh...Lucy?"

I softly called her name before giving her a small poke on her head. The blonde girl then unconsciously shooed me away.

Lucy: "Stop it Aqua..."

Natsu: "Luce it's me."

I say while holding in a chuckle. That's when she finally fluttered her chocolate brown eyes open. Sitting up she rubbed her eyes and let out an adorable yawn.

Lucy: "Hm?"

Natsu: "Morning."

I give her a grin as she sat up.

Lucy: "Good morning."

Natsu: "Is that drool?"

I question with a smirk while pointing at the bottom of her lip. Her eyes widened in shock before she quickly got up from her seat and covered her face.

Lucy: "H-Huh!? Don't look at me!"

Natsu: "I'm joking Luce."

I laughed. A glare was soon visible on her face as she grabbed a pillow and started hitting me with it. My laughter simply grew with each hit I received.

Lucy: "I hate you!!!"

Natsu: "If last night was a demonstration of your hate then I don't mind recording some more of it."

The smirk on my lips said it all. I swiftly grabbed onto her wrist, stopping her from hitting me and pulled her closer to me. Now having her locked in my arms I watched her face light up in red.

Lucy: ".........!!!!!"

Natsu: "Mmm is that porridge I smell?"

I asked as I felt the sweet smell tease my nose. Lucy then answered my question.

Lucy: "Yeah, I made it when I woke up but I guess I fell asleep again...now I'm not sure how long it's been outside."

Natsu: "I don't blame you for sleeping."

I continued to smirk as I tossed her onto the other side of the bed and got on top of her. Now pinning her down I softly traced circles onto her arm with my thumb while caressing her blushing cheeks with my left hand.

Natsu: "You're adorable when you blush."

I say before slowly diving down for a kiss but before I could get any closer I felt her hand on my lips. My right eyebrow raised as I gave her a confused expression.

Lucy: "No! Natsu! You have morning breathe!"

Natsu: "I don't care."

Lucy: "Natsu n-...!"

I laughed between the kiss that was soon corresponded to. We spent awhile just letting our lips enjoy themselves that morning before we got up and ready. That blonde women in my arms was finally mine. Her soft skin, her golden blonde locks, her plum pink lips, they were all mine. The fresh marking on her neck proved my point.

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

Hey guys! I'm finally here with the new chapter! I'm really sorry for the delay but finals have been killing me. I want to say thank you guys for being on my back so I could publish the new chapter because if you guys didn't then I most likely wouldn't have published this chapter yet. 😓 so thank you so so much! Until then.

Votes⭐️

Comments📲

Show some 💙