13

It was a long few weeks in the hospital, but I was finally discharged. Aaron was walking beside me, while we aimlessly walked around and rambled. Apparently nothing had happened while I was gone. None of the houses were blown up, no new ships, no new neighbors. It was surprising, since the people who live around us aren't exactly the safest people.
     "Oh, Aphmau is having a party to celebrate you coming back. It's a sleepover at her house." Aaron said.
     "Cool, I'll be there" I said. Aaron and I waved goodbye as we headed off to our houses. I walked inside, only to find (b/n)'s stuff littered around the house. I growled a bit, and began picking it up and throwing it into garbage bags.

     "Hey (b/n), B or T?" I asked.
     "B, why are you asking?" (B/n) asked.
     "No reason" I smirked.

     I took all of his stuff, and set it in my fire pit. I lit a match, and threw it into the pit. It soon burst into flames. I took a picture, and sent it to (b/n).

     "(Y/n)! What the ****!"
     "You said B, B for burn. It's how I decided on getting rid of your stuff." I replied.
     "Why you little *****" (B/n) said.
     "Just doing what you said to do" I taunted. I blocked his number before setting my phone down on the counter and watching videos on Youtube.
     I walked to Aphmau's house, wearing a tank top and sweatpants with a jacket covering my shoulders. I knocked on her door, and was soon pulled inside. A smiling Aphmau was giving me an extremely tight hug. I patted her arm as I awkwardly attempted to hug back, since Aphmau had trapped my arms under hers.
     "(Y/n)! I'm so glad you're okay!" Aphmau exclaimed.
     "I'm glad I'm alive! Though, I will say that they weren't as harsh as last time." I said.
     "Either way, let's get this party started!" Aphmau exclaimed. She handed me a glass of punch, which I gratefully accepted. After a few moments, Lucinda began to laugh hysterically.
     "Lucinda, are you okay?" I asked.
     "I-it's just that I poured a potion in the punch!" Lucinda laughed. I ran up to her, and held her up by her short collar.
     "What type of potion?" I asked, glaring daggers at her.
     "Relax, it's only temporary!" Lucinda laughed.
     "Stop avoiding the question!" I screamed, shaking her. Someone grabbed me, and tried to get me to release Lucinda, but I had a death grip on her.
     "Okay, okay, it was a paranormal potion. You'll turn into a supernatural or paranormal creature for an hour, and then you'll be back to normal." Lucinda said. My tail twitched, and I dropped Lucinda.
     "What happens if you are a "supernatural or paranormal" creature?" I asked.
     "You turn human" Lucinda stated.
     "L-Lucinda, why did you do this?" I asked, trembling.
     "To make things interesting!" Lucinda exclaimed. Suddenly, clouds of colorful mist filled the room. I shielded my eyes, and coughed.
     When the room cleared, everyone was a different creature. Travis was demon-like creature, Aphmau was a goddess, Garroth looked like a warrior of some sort, Zane looked like a demon, Laurence was covered in red, Kawaii~Chan was human, Aaron was a dark warrior, Dante was a guard, Katelyn was some sort of guard, and I was human again. I spun in a circle, looking for my tail. I pat my head, looking for my ears, but they weren't there.
     "I-its been 11 years since I've been without my ears and tail." I whispered.
     "U-um, (Y/n)? What is coming from your eyes? I-is that blood!" Katelyn asked. I brought my hand up to my eyes, and pulled back when I felt a liquid. I looked at my fingers, which were coated in blood at the fingertips. I screeched st Lucinda, and charged. Someone wrapped their arms around my waist, but I continued to run and scream at her.
     "Lucinda, change her back" Aaron demanded.
     "I don't have a potion for that" Lucinda said.
     "Lucinda! Why did you do this? It was supposed to be a welcome back party for (Y/n), and here she is, freaking out because of a potion. She's bleeding from her eyes! That could be lethal!" Katelyn exclaimed.
     "She'll be fine! The potion only lasts for an hour, and she'll be back to normal soon." Lucinda said. I stopped running at Lucinda, so the person let go of me. I took a step towards Lucinda, and my legs shook beneath me. Small pools of blood formed on he floor as I wobbled towards Lucinda. Soon, my legs gave out beneath me, and I crumbled to the floor.