9

I swished my tail as Aaron and I talked. Not out of boredom, but interest. A ton of cool things happened while I was gone that Aaron caught me up on, but a lot of cool things happened while they were gone that I caught Aaron up on.
     "Aphmau got a dog named Celestia, and she's been Aphmau's friend for a little while now." Aaron said.
     "Really? Thats so cool! Maybe I can meet her one day!" I exclaimed.
     "I'm sure you'd be good friends" Aaron smiled.
     "Me too, from what you said, she seems like a nice dog." I said.
     "She's is, and very energetic too" Aaron said. I giggled a little when Aaron groaned, probably remembering something that Celestia did.
     Aaron payed for our meal, and followed me out to his car. He opened the door for me, and I nodded my head in thanks. I buckled up, and Aaron got in the other side. He buckled up before driving me home. I hummed to the tune of (f/song), before something alerted me.
     "Aaron, something's wrong" I whispered, tugging on his arm. My ears were pricked, and I was looking around nervously.
     "Like what?" Aaron asked, glancing at me.
     "I-I don't know, but something about the aura feels weird." I said, looking behind us. Then, I saw something I hoped to never see again. "Aaron, step on it" I growled. Aaron followed my command, and began driving. I glanced at the logo on his shirt and on his car to make sure, and flicked my ears when I knew it was true. I pulled out my phone, and began texting four other people.

     "They've found me" I texted.
     "No! They can't!" (Bff/n) texted.
     "They're behind us, and I don't know if I'll live. They're going to bring me back to that place!" I texted. I didn't realize I was crying until a tear fell onto my hand and Aaron put a hand on my shoulder.

     "You'll be okay. I don't know who they are, and why they're following us, but it'll be okay." Aaron said.
     "Aaron," I said, "-those are the werewolf hunters."