4

After I had recovered from my sentimental moment, I cleaned up (b/n)'s room. He can't know that anybody touched it, and he'll think I was just cleaning the house like usual. "Hey guys, if you want you can stay, but I have to clean the house." I said.
     "Thanks! If we're ever a problem, just tell us and we'll leave." Aphmau said. I nodded, and began searching for the various cleaning supplies. I set them near the table, and if I could, on the table. Windex, paper towels, rags, the vacuum, fan cleaner thing, dust rag, cobweb thingy, Tide, a few trash bags, and some other stuff littered the table. Well, the vacuum didn't, it stayed on the floor. I quickly began work. I sprayed the front windows, which were in front of the group. I heard somebody whistle, and figured it was Travis trying to lighten the mood.
     "I am enjoying the view!" Travis said, and I heard him shift on the couch.
     "You enjoy the view? Glad to hear! The next stop on our tour will be my fist. I hope you enjoy!" I said. I could hear Travis squirm around in discomfort. Katelyn must have done something to him over the years. And no, I wasn't actually going to hit him, I could never! I was just going to show him my fist, kinda put it right in front of his eyes.
     I continued cleaning the windows, dusting, and just the normal cleaning up. As I went, I threw any trash too big for the vacuum into the trash bags. You'd be surprised how much pop (b/n) drinks alone! Plus the small cereal containers from me, water bottles, and two bottles of (f/pop). (B/n) didn't like ms making a mess, so I usually have to clean the house, and I normally can't eat or drink anything that is inside of a box, bottle, or any other container.
     After I was done cleaning, which was about halfway done with the day, I flopped onto the couch. Everyone had left a few hours ago, so I was alone now. I could do what I want. Every time this happens, I do what I can. I scurry to my room, and open my window. I take my guitar, which I was doodled on with marker to add my own little touch, and sit on the window will, just like I did back in highschool. I also took my journal, and opened it up to the page titled Third Wheel. Every time I was alone, I would draft new songs. It was nice, it was quiet other than the occasional chirping of birds or barking of a dog.

     'I've been thinking for a while now,
     And no I don't doubt,
     That he's ever gonna give it a rest

     The conversation didn't take place,
     I'll need a neck brace,
     To give him if he tries to see her face

     This gnat lurks around and never obeys,
     Another mental breakdown saves the day,
     While you cry, I'll try my best to convey,
      In every way I adore to say

     I think that I'm falling for you,
     And now I'm not sure what he's going to do
     And so he's beggin' me, beggin' me to just stay away,
     Because I'm gonna get my baby, I'm gonna get my baby tonight

     Third wheel come and deal your best hand,
     You bet I can't stand, all the little things you stand for
     A salesman waiting at the door, like a filthy *****
     I'll leave you lonely and abandoned

     This gnat lurks around and never obeys,
     Another mental breakdown saves the day
     While you cry, I'll try my best to convey,
     In every way I adore to say

     I think that I'm falling for you,
     And now I'm not sure what he's going to do
     And so he's beggin' me, beggin' me to just stay away
     Because I'm gonna get my baby, I'm gonna get my baby tonight

     You think you're in like sin but you're way to far behind
     You excel in sabotage, of this dark collage,
     Of everything you've tried to destroy

     Keep trying, keep lying
     You'll never find your way to her heart (heart)

     I think that I'm falling for you,
     And now I'm not sure what he's going to do,
     So he's beggin' me, beggin' me to just stay away,
     Because I'm gonna get my baby, I'm gonna get my baby tonight
     (Gonna get my baby tonight)

     I think that I'm falling for you,
     And now I'm not sure what he's going to do,
     So he's beggin' me, beggin' me to just stay away,
     Because I'm gonna get my baby, I'm gonna get my baby tonight'

     I sang my heart out. I had been a third wheel so many times, I understand exactly what I sang. I also know many other people have been a third wheel, so this song is relatable. I'm glad that I came up with this for my next gig at a local cafe. Maybe I could invite the group out to the cafe later this week so they can be there for my gig. Maybe they don't even want to go, who knows. Obviously not me, thats why I was asking.
     Oh great, I'm talking to myself again. How many times has it been this month? Five or six times? I stopped counting at three conversations. I'm so used to talking to myself, its become a habit. (B/n) comes home, hits me and yells at me, chains me up, I have a conversation because I can't have a normal conversation with someone else. Thanks (b/n), someday when I break up with you or you get caught, I'll blame you for my self harm, for my insomnia, and for my fear of people, which obviously isn't too bad because I perform. Actually, I started performing for money and to get over my fear of people. Kind of funny huh. My job is to do something I love in front of something I'm afraid of.

Third Wheel - Set it Off