15

I awoke the next morning to dog slobber on my face. I could hear everyone trying to not laugh, as they thought I was asleep. I pet Celestia's head, and flipped everybody off.
     "Well thats a rude thing to do" Dante muttered.
     "Well it's rude to stereotype werewolves, wolves, and dogs Sir. AnimeGirl." I shot back. Kawaii~Chan giggled, and Aphmau snorted.
     "Well, you see I-I um" Dante stuttered.
     "No comeback? No surprise" I smirked.
     "Burn!" Katelyn exclaimed.
     "I burned her first!" Dante yelped.
     "Why do I need burns when I'm already on fire?" I asked. "Also, you never burned me. Sorry" I said.
     "W-well, you aren't actually on fire!" Dante yelled.
     I pulled my lighter out of my bag, ignited it, and said, "But I can be"
     I smirked at everybody's silence. "Where'd you get the lighter?" Aphmau asked.
     "I have an occasionally cigarette. It was a bad habit to pick up, but tough times don't lead to the best choices." I replied, rubbing my eyes.
     "Bad choices? Like what?" KC asked.
     "Smoking, alcohol, cutting, drugs, you know. I'm not saying I did all of that, but I'm not denying that I didn't do all of that." I said, staring KC in the eyes.
     "Kawaii~Chan is so confused. (Y/n)~Chan said she did do those things, but also didn't do those things." KC pondered.
     "No, I said that I won't admit to doing those things, but I also won't say I didn't do those things. So I'm basically saying I may or may not have done those things." I explained.
     "Oh! Kawaii~Chan understands now!" KC exclaimed.
     "Speaking of this shady stuff, you've been secretive about what happened after high school. I'm really curious, and I bet everybody else is as well." Katelyn said. I glanced around the room, and everybody was staring at me or nodding their heads.
     "I have a reason to be secretive about it. I did some bad things that I regret, and I'd rather not bring them up." I said, scratching the back of my neck.
     "Sometimes it's better to talk about things than to keep it to yourself." Katelyn said.
     "And sometimes, people do horrible things, and have had horrible things done to them. Plus, I'd be forced to tell how many people about my past? Not my cup of tea." I said, waving my hands in emphasis.
     "Is there anything we can do to make you open up?" Dante asked.
     "You have the rest of today to make me flustered by a pickup line." I smirked.
     "Good luck, she's hard to embarrass." Aaron said.
     "You aren't gonna help?" Aphmau asked.
     "I prefer to respect her and her reasons to avoid retelling her past." Aaron said.
     "Fair enough" Aphmau said, and everybody turned towards me.
     "Oh boy, what did I get myself into." I asked myself.

WARNING! I'M SAYING RANDOM PICKUP LINES, AND I'M TEACHING YOU HOW TO SHUT THEM DOWN! LEARN FROM THE GODDESS OF AMAZINGNESS {cough cough me cough cough} IF YOU FOR SOME REASON HATE PICKUP LINES, DON'T READ THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER!

     "Hey babe,those are some nice clothes. I bet they'd look better on my bedroom floor." Travis smirked.
     "Too bad floors can't wear clothes." I said.

     "I am enjoying the view!" Dante whistled.
     "Yes, it is quite pretty outside." I said.

     "Is it just me, or did it get really hot in here because of one sexy lady?" Laurence asked.
     "First off, just you. Second off, who are you talking about? Lastly, there are some pretty sexy guys in here, no need to specify the gender." I said. Laurence stared at me in shock as he comprehended what I just said.
     "Thanks for the compliment" Laurence said, quickly recovering.
     "I said some, not all" I said, sticking my tongue out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     They had been trying for the whole day to get me to be flustered, and they had failed. "We have to do this guys! We need to know her past!" Garroth whisper-yelled. He's not a very quiet or secretive person.
     Travis walked up to my ear, and began seductively touching me and whispering in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine, and I didn't really enjoy it.
     "Hey babe, your (skin tone) face, plump lips, beautiful (e/c) eyes, and the list goes on, it really makes me want to make you mine." Travis whispered, lust woven in his tone. By now, his whole body was pressed up against me, and I began to awkwardly back away.
     "What's wrong babe, trying to get a better view?" Travis taunted.
     "You perv!" I yelled as I kneed him. Travis had a look of regret as he slowly dropped to the floor, his hand failing to comfort him. A light pink dusted my cheeks, and Travis smiled.
     "Did it" Travis groaned, obviously still in pain.
     "That wasn't a pickup line! That was straight up sexual harassment!" I exclaimed.
     "You have to tell us" Laurence smirked.
     "F-fine, you win. I'll tell you. If you guys don't want to hangout with me after this, I understand. Okay, here it goes-"