15

Dear Sarada,

Y'know, you're making it very hard for me not to freak out. You're probably wondering why, so I'll tell you. You fell asleep on my shoulder, and you have the cutest expression on your face right now. You're drooling a bit, but that's okay. We're about half way through our flight-

___

      Subconsciously, Boruto had began to run his hands through Sarada's hair, waking her up in the process.

"B-Boruto!? What're you doing?" She said, groggily.

     Boruto quickly took his hand back, hiding the note as well. "Nothing! Go back to sleep."

Sarada shook her head, sitting up properly and rubbing her eyes. "I can't now, you woke me up." She mumbled.

"Oh..." he said, turning around to look out of the window. "I got your letters, by the way."

Sarada perked up immediately, facing him with her full attention. "But you never got mine." He continued.

Sarada stared at him in confusion as he opened a small backpack that he brought with him, pulling out a stack of letters.

"These are for you." He said, handing them over to her.

Sarada gently took them into her hands, looking at him once before opening the first letter. Once she finished reading all of them, about half an hour later, she had tears streaming down her face. She turned to face him, taking his hands into her own.

"I love you, too." She said.

In the seats behind them, Sakura patted herself on the back while Sasuke began rehearsing the warning he would have to give Boruto.